• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderCon in Anaheim 2013: March 29-31, 2013

120 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Is there any CGC personnel taking submissions? I've got a couple of X-Men Comics I'm looking to have signed by Jim Lee. PM me! Thanks!

CGC only provides their services at the actual show - you can't mail them your books.

There are, however, independent facilitators who provide the service you're looking for - check out the SigSeries Event Announcements forum to see who's accepting submissions.

OK. Thanks for the info.

I am stoked that Wondercon is in Anaheim again! I hope they keep doing it! I know a lot of folks are shut out of San Diego Comic-Con now so it's great that we still have a show to go to in southern California! Last years show was really good without the massive crowds that you have to deal with at Comic-Con! EJR

The guests list seems very small or is it too early to see the full list? The artists' alley is not even up yet.

It is way to soon. It won't be fully updated until a week or so before the convention. I would expect many more special guests and creators. They will also have some very cool tv show and movie signings but that info is also released right before the Con. The movie signings are always fun, the entire cast of Kick- was there as were Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively for Green Lantern. Last year there was a signing with the cast of Battleship, Fringe etc etc...

Booked hotel and secured badges a few minutes ago. My wife and I will be there one day only. Looking forward to it. It was fun last year. Hoping to finally meet Jim Steranko. Hoping he'll autograph my copies of Nick Fury for me. Plan on bringing two early issues. See you all there.

SLR