• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 232 please grade

15 posts in this topic

I figured since now I can upload Higher resolutioned images that I'd put up a comic I put up a few months ago.

I thought this comic was better than you guys were saying, but didn't realise you weren't seeing a good image of it.

Any way here is again my copy of Batman 232

(and yea I downsized the image, Aces) grin.gif

FRONT COVER

BACK COVER

Newt - still waaaaaaaaay too big. Keep the same resolution (200 dpi or better) and re-size to a 4 or 5" width, maintain proportions, and compress to 35% - any questions? 893whatthe.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Newt - still waaaaaaaaay too big. Keep the same resolution (200 dpi or better) and re-size to a 4 or 5" width, maintain proportions, and compress to 35% - any questions? 893whatthe.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Orrrr...you get broadband. makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

Orrrr...you get broadband. makepoint.gif27_laughing.gif

It's not the download speed that bothers me DK - I like to see the whole book on my screen and let my eyes do the work. I'd need a 30" monitor to see this friggin' whole book! insane.gif

Good sized scans, keep them this size. It's the only way to give a decent opinion from a scan. I think this one is VG/F or F-.

Brian

Brian,

I disagree - larger than life is just that - LARGER THAN LIFE. It distorts the relative perpective of the flaws compared to the whole of the book. sumo.gif

The only way to grade a book is to be able to see it. To do that you have to have a big scan. Bigger scans show all of the book, smaller scans hide things.

Brian

Hulk smash puny scans! devil.gif

3.5 to 4.0 due to HUGE crease on the right edge that most people didn't see last time either.

I still don't see it for the most part....is it on the front right in the middle of the edge??

If so than I agree with FFB...... 4.0

What's up with the cut on that book??? Thaey back looks terrible foreheadslap.gif

3.5 to 4.0 due to HUGE crease on the right edge that most people didn't see last time either.

I still don't see it for the most part....is it on the front right in the middle of the edge??

If so than I agree with FFB...... 4.0

What's up with the cut on that book??? Thaey back looks terrible foreheadslap.gif

Here is the crease. Look between the red lines:

bb232f.jpg