• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Modern Speculation Thread
5 5

633 posts in this topic

First appearance of peter panzerfaust was written by kurtis wiebe of the fame green wake, he first appeared in green wake 7 at the back of the comic book. It contained the first 5 pages of peter panzerfaust that was shipped november 2011. I also know the first appearance of happy, revival, clone, nowhere men, fatale,non human, thief of thieves, walking dead,chew, morning glories. Now you see the madness i created good luck in searching the back issues of image comics lol. LET THE HORDING BEGIN.

I just put one on ebay so we'll see how it works out as it's the only one on there. Oddly enough someone (not me) bought out every copy on ebay mere hours after this first notice was posted. I was able to pick up two copies on another site for $5 shipped total. Should be fun if for no other reason than to make the people who bought Mondo 1 just for PP freak out!

Good job man i purchased 4 copies for cover few months ago didnt know the print run was real low, also i stocked up on walking dead 103 because of a first appearance hiding in there like many i know.

Clone preview I take it?

Correct.

Edited by TAFKADixie

Good job man i purchased 4 copies for cover few months ago didnt know the print run was real low, also i stocked up on walking dead 103 because of a first appearance hiding in there like many i know.

Walking Dead #103 will be at least a $2.99 book in 6 months,

If Clone hits the big bucks then expect #103 to go as high as $3

:facepalm:

lol and :facepalm:

lol

With the Man of Steel coming out June 14 2013, when do you think hoarding of both old and new Superman comics occurs?

The only books to look at would be first apps of villains, and storyline related books. Even then, as noted above, Superman doesn't get much hobby love.