• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4 billion.

576 posts in this topic

I've read that edition and I took it to mean he kinda went out and named some things and did some things that were eventually changed and morphed as books and time went on.

It is in the same continuity and almost all of it is "correct" as the continuit goes.

If they do something new it will be very hard to fit into the story.

Folks our age who insist on 4-6 are really insisting on their childhood, not the cinematic merits of Star Wars.

That's a very eloquent way of saying they've gotten old and crusty. :preach::baiting:

(worship)

It's also another way of describing bitter-clinger fanboy syndrome.

I've looked, but I can't find an eloquent way of saying head in arse syndrome hm

Dinner at Casey's?

Sorry, I don't have any Skittles or Schlitz for you :sorry:

Folks our age who insist on 4-6 are really insisting on their childhood, not the cinematic merits of Star Wars.

That's a very eloquent way of saying they've gotten old and crusty. :preach::baiting:

(worship)

It's also another way of describing bitter-clinger fanboy syndrome.

Here we go again with the blankets.

Sometimes you guys.

Fanboy syndrome is not a collective disease.It is only fed by people who wrongly try and justify the fact they got screwed again.So instead of preventing this next time they do that bit with Bart Simpson and the stove burning.

Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.ow.

Apart from the FX,the prequels were made by the cast and crew with all the knowledge of an already existing Star wars universe.This is what taints the films.

They thought nothing can go wrong and how could they ever fail,but it most certainly did.They forgot the heart and went for the plot holes,the cheesy love scenes,the fat chain-smoking CG creatures who own diners,the Stepin Fetchit character who literally steps in sh*t.

Having my heart close and my memories of childhood closer makes me a better human,a better writer and most importantly a better listener.More empathic,more sympathetic and more altruistic.

The prequels have very little or no cinematic merits.It's paint-by-numbers.If the ressources and the moolah are there,a monkey could do it.

I also like to think its still important in this world to have some guidelines and some principles or foundation to hang on too,like not forking up the cash for sh*t i was already served 150 times.

I find its always a sad day when your own peers attack you because it most certainly means that the people who find us risible have won for one more day.

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

Solo is better than damn near any sci-fi character ever. Starbucks couldnt carry Chewbacca's electric clippers. :sumo:

lol

I just can't get into whiny emo protagonists who want to bang their sister.

Starbuck would have solo draining on a meat hook before he could reach for his light thingy.

Then she'd crack open some scotch and have angry celebration sex with the nearest male.

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

Solo is better than damn near any sci-fi character ever. Starbucks couldnt carry Chewbacca's electric clippers. :sumo:

lol

Starbuck would have solo draining on a meat hook before he could reach for his light thingy.

Then she'd crack open some scotch and have angry celebration sex with the nearest male.

You realize that's not Solo...right? :eek:

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

lol

Does it matter? :)

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

lol

Only if you don't want a torrent of derision to rain down upon you like a golden shower you didn't pay for or request.

1297207367-the_more_you_know2.jpg

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

lol

Only if you don't want a torrent of derision to rain down upon you like a golden shower you didn't pay for or request.

lol

Actually, the more I think about it, she might like Solo.

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

lol

lol

They are almost the same personality type. If they ever got together their babies would be so cool they would come out of the womb in full ninja attire.

Spock < Solo

Solo < Spock < Starbuck

lol

Han Solo is also Indiana Jones so he is automatically the best.

lol

They are almost the same personality type. If they ever got together their babies would be so cool they would come out of the womb in full ninja attire.

lol

Encased in a carbonite egg.

lol

Encased in a carbonite egg.

BOOM!!