• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck sez: he's a victim of Hurricane Sandy!

155 posts in this topic

I found Chuck's FRANKENSTORM e-mail pretty offensive, particularly when so many people died.

The latest e-mail is a cynical attempt to backtrack and cover his arse.

I've sent Lynne at Mile High an unsubscribe request to Chuck's e-mail and let them know the reason in case they're curious.

:applause:

(thumbs u

20120606__20120607_C1_FE07STPEOPLE~p1.jpg

thanks for the nightmares bro

I'll bet I can make it worse.

The positioning of the Bears on his teets make his nips look like matching piles of Bear droppings.

20120606__20120607_C1_FE07STPEOPLE~p1.jpg

thanks for the nightmares bro

I'll bet I can make it worse.

The positioning of the Bears on his teets make his nips look like matching piles of Bear droppings.

From the texture of those droppings I can tell you that it is cold in Denver.

This can very well win the award for "best 2012 comics general thread"!

All it needs is Chuck to register here (if he's not already) and start replying to his detractors, and you would have an epic moment in the making. Not that it'll happen, but you never know right? hm

IIRC, Chuck did come on here in shill form in the early days of the boards after long-ago boardie lighthouse complained about the grades of three big dollar books he'd ordered from MH.

Chuck was pummeled into submission and has never posted again.

All it needs is Chuck to register here (if he's not already) and start replying to his detractors, and you would have an epic moment in the making. Not that it'll happen, but you never know right? hm

IIRC, Chuck did come on here in shill form in the early days of the boards after long-ago boardie lighthouse complained about the grades of three big dollar books he'd ordered from MH.

Please tell me anyone has saved that thread!

:wishluck:

+1 sounds like a good read

That would be something I'd love to read as well. Since I'll admit to being terrible getting the search function to do what I want, maybe someone can help us out. :wishluck: