• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT IS YOUR BEST and/or WORST comic purchase DEAL ????

131 posts in this topic

What clock did you get?
let's see if I remember...

I got tec 27

ciorac got batman 1

parker got daring 1

evans got ?? (marvel 1?)

russ got ?? (tec 31?)

can't remember the last 2 (shrug)

What clock did you get?

I got tec 27

ciorac got batman 1

parker got daring 1

evans got ?? (marvel 1?)

russ got ?? (tec 31?)

You need an Action 1 clock. :baiting: I got SC22 and AF15, but need a GA clock though.

I ordered these years ago...times and collecting habits do change, but tec 27 is still my fav GA book

What clock did you get?

I got tec 27

ciorac got batman 1

parker got daring 1

evans got ?? (marvel 1?)

russ got ?? (tec 31?)

You need an Action 1 clock. :baiting: I got SC22 and AF15, but need a GA clock though.

I ordered these years ago...times and collecting habits do change, but tec 27 is still my fav GA book

Probably been asked a hundred times. But how many Tec 27's have you owned?

What clock did you get?

I got tec 27

ciorac got batman 1

parker got daring 1

evans got ?? (marvel 1?)

russ got ?? (tec 31?)

5 or 6...one I had for such a short time, tough to really say I "had" it lol

What clock did you get?

I got tec 27

ciorac got batman 1

parker got daring 1

evans got ?? (marvel 1?)

russ got ?? (tec 31?)

5 or 6...one I had for such a short time, tough to really say I "had" it lol

:applause:

I have had a whopping grand total of ......... 0 Woot! :boo:

Hey....GATOR.... I suppose each copy you have owned (Detective Comics number 27) you sold for a nice profit ???

I appreciate you....for your (inside info) many posts'.....how about a BREAKDOWN of your copies....what you paid and what you SOLD it for.....would LOVE to see that...

p.s.

glad you liked the clocks.......

Hey....GATOR.... I suppose each copy you have owned (Detective Comics number 27) you sold for a nice profit ???

I appreciate you....for your (inside info) many posts'.....how about a BREAKDOWN of your copies....what you paid and what you SOLD it for.....would LOVE to see that...

p.s.

A collector never tells (tsk)

(Or do they?)

:headbang:

p.s.

given that I am going to report them to GPA, why not

first copy was the fr 1.0, bought for $39K and bought a back cover for $6K (give or take)... had matt nelson marry and restore!

second copy was the 8.5 Ext copy that just sold on heritage...think I paid about 50K for it

third copy was a 3.0 copy...paid $85K, sold it for $110k (had it for 3 weeks)

4th copy was the cgc 1.5,pressed and resubbed to a cgc 2.5, bought for $86k, sold just south of 100K

5th copy was a cgc 7.0 ext...bought for 55K, sold to a friend for same 55k (thumbs u

p.s.

given that I am going to report them to GPA, why not

first copy was the fr 1.0, bought for $39K and bought a back cover for $6K (give or take)... had matt nelson marry and restore!

second copy was the 8.5 Ext copy that just sold on heritage...think I paid about 50K for it

third copy was a 3.0 copy...paid $85K, sold it for $110k (had it for 3 weeks)

4th copy was the cgc 1.5,pressed and resubbed to a cgc 2.5, bought for $86k, sold just south of 100K

5th copy was a cgc 7.0 ext...bought for 55K, sold to a friend for same 55k (thumbs u

Was that the one from heritage? Nice!

So what is your personal current copy?