• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny book of the year

335 posts in this topic

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

Counselor: "Your Honor, I realize this evidence is completely inadmissable, so allow me to apolgize in advance."

Judge: "Well, Mr. Parker, since you apologized, I'm going to allow it."

judge: "mr. parker, your esteemed adversary avers your evidence is completely inadmissable; what do you have in reply to that contention?"

straw-man: "judge, the howlers of the title are figthing in a war that some would argue DEFINED the golden age--i believe it's probative.

judge: "mr. parker, i am persuaded; it will go to the weight. and i hope, in light of your obvious brilliance, that your client is paying you a high enough hourly rate."

We appreciate your analytical objectivity and professional detachment. How much do we owe you?

you still got that terrific 5?

....what I want to know is how hot is the Judge and is there room under her robe for a travelling companion ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Scoop2a.jpg

Some funny book here! You should upgrade this paltry 3.0 and sell this one to me! lol

Find me one!!

I got this from our buddy Billy, only one I've seen in nearly 5 years!

Oh - I know exactly where it came from and I was next in line for it! There was a lower grade one on Ebay recently but it was fugly - this one is so sweet!

yes; yes i do.
fair enough (thumbs u

buncha wimps!

Counselor: "Your Honor, I realize this evidence is completely inadmissable, so allow me to apolgize in advance."

Judge: "Well, Mr. Parker, since you apologized, I'm going to allow it."

judge: "mr. parker, your esteemed adversary avers your evidence is completely inadmissable; what do you have in reply to that contention?"

straw-man: "judge, the howlers of the title are figthing in a war that some would argue DEFINED the golden age--i believe it's probative.

judge: "mr. parker, i am persuaded; it will go to the weight. and i hope, in light of your obvious brilliance, that your client is paying you a high enough hourly rate."

We appreciate your analytical objectivity and professional detachment. How much do we owe you?

you still got that terrific 5?

....what I want to know is how hot is the Judge and is there room under her robe for a travelling companion ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Only you would think if that! lol

[font:Times New Roman]I've been mulling this one over for a couple of days now. This has been a real tough call, gang. :sorry:

This past year I added several grail books to my collection in addition to some sought after keys. Choosing between them is sorta like asking a new father of celebrated sextuplets to choose three favorites. How do you do that? I'm not sure it can be done.

After ruminating over this for quite awhile here are several kick-azz funny books I've acquired this past year...

First off...

img_RedRaven1_008-1.jpg

Secondly...

img_Hit18_193-1-1A.jpg

Third time charmer...

img_MM7_202-2.jpg

I've seriously considered starting a second thread with entirely different criteria to compliment alanna's brilliant idea because I feel guilty leaving leaving off some very VERY special books that I've acquired from boardies. In the spirited tradition of pun-foolery I think I'll call it The Grateful Thread.

[/font]

[font:Times New Roman]I've been mulling this one over for a couple of days now. This has been a real tough call, gang. :sorry:

This past year I added several grail books to my collection in addition to some sought after keys. Choosing between them is sorta like asking a new father of celebrated sextuplets to choose three favorites. How do you do that? I'm not sure it can be done.

After ruminating over this for quite awhile here are several kick-azz funny books I've acquired this past year...

First off...

img_RedRaven1_008-1.jpg

Secondly...

img_Hit18_193-1-1A.jpg

Third time charmer...

img_MM7_202-2.jpg

I've seriously considered starting a second thread with entirely different criteria to compliment alanna's brilliant idea because I feel guilty leaving leaving off some very VERY special books that I've acquired from boardies. In the spirited tradition of pun-foolery I think I'll call it The Grateful Thread.

[/font]

I say go for it.

I can't say I've bought anything really exciting this year (although I'm hoping to add a big one in an upcoming auction, so I'm only going to post these two to leave room for it :wishluck: )

So, anyway, here are two I was very happy to pick up.

Scan-120720-0008.jpg

Scan-120927-0028.jpg