• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny book of the year

335 posts in this topic

I've been a better seller than buyer this year, but here are my two favorite pick-ups of 2012. I've been looking for fresh copies of both for years. The Space Squadron came via a straight-up trade with my good friend Taro90. Many thanks, Bro. You rock!

:headbang::headbang:(worship)

SpaceSquad02-DC.jpg

SA33.jpg

Wow, there were some sweet pick-ups by folks this year. This competition is filled with ridiculously awesome books!

Here are my three:

One of my grails I picked up very early this year...

Sensation1.jpg

I've also picked up a few War Comics / War Stories this year, and this is without a doubt my favorite:

WarComics4.jpg

More of a recent pickup, but a book rarely seen in good condition (and a Detroit Trolley to boot!):

MasterComics9_zps8547d524.jpg

It's been a pretty good year for me, though after looking at some of these other books, I can tell I'm in good company!

I just picked my third candidate up from eBay today! I've been looking for years for a high-grade copy:

donald_duck_front_027_zps95c81374.jpg

Here's the two that had me dancing:

th_all_select_2_cgc_front.jpgth_cap_america_9_front.jpg

Great colour on that book.

Thank you! The gloss is the best I have ever seen on a Dell of that age. :headbang: