• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Emerald City Comic Con --March 1-3**

287 posts in this topic

My first show in Seattle coming from Edmonton Alberta Canada

No wait actually coming straight from Maui (honeymoon) to Seattle.

I will be the tanned guy walking funny from all the chaffing!!! :devil:

Have fun ! Congratulations on the honeymoon in the sun !

i finally booked the flight and hotel.

since this is my first con out of the island I would really like some advice on this.

Have fun. Spend some time touring Seattle. Hook up with some boardies and buy them a drink.

I'm thinking about flying to Vancouver and driving down for this show.

I'll be there! This will be my third year of attending and this time I've planned well ahead. Got my VIP pass and my hotel is only a 1/2 block away from the convention center. So excited!

Now I just need to save more money. :/

I already booked my hotel for Emerald City 2013 :cloud9: , my fave regional comic-con! Lots of quality artists, painters, vendors, cosplay, and joeypost :whee: with a side order of greggy. :frustrated:

what hotel did you use ?.. looks like my only option left is the sheraton

I'll be heading to the emerald city!!! I'll be taking a train in. This is my first big con and first one that I've travelled to. I'm excited! Any advice or pointers would be appreciated, also this will be my first time submitting for ss books so any tips would be super helpful.

be prepared for unexpected bills as well as expected ones like food :) subbing stuff is easy just take anything you got to the cgc booth & ask them any questions you have expect line ups to belong as well