• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic inside CGC Case

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I just got a comic in CGC case(from ebay) and the bottom left corner is not sitting down flat in the case. The comic is 9.6, but I am not sure if I leave it as it is will it causes any damage in the long run. Any suggestion of what I should do? Thanks.

Bentcorner.jpg

Photo added. Not a good photo but you can see the comic is curving a bit instead of sitting flat.

I got got a book in today it wasn't square in the holder. I grabbed the case at the top and tapped the bottom of the case on the palm of my hand the book straightened out and is now square in the case.

Funny because I just did that 5 minutes ago then I saw this thread, Weird , Wild, Stuff

I got got a book in today it wasn't square in the holder. I grabbed the case at the top and tapped the bottom of the case on the palm of my hand the book straightened out and is now square in the case.

Funny because I just did that 5 minutes ago then I saw this thread, Weird , Wild, Stuff

Hmm...I might give that a try. :)