• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Never was a big Foo Fighters fan.

Ditto.some songs are catchy though...he can write a pop tune.

Yeah, nothing wrong with their music. It just doesn't scratch my itch.

PS.did I mention I am delighted with the return of the avatar?

Never was a big Foo Fighters fan.

Ditto.some songs are catchy though...he can write a pop tune.

Yeah, nothing wrong with their music. It just doesn't scratch my itch.

PS.did I mention I am delighted with the return of the avatar?

"Come for the festival, ayuh? Got a place to sleep it off yet?"

Damn it. Now there's a song that escapes me.

Ok, name some late 90's bands that were mid-level, not stars, but not nobodies...rock-alt ish...there's a song that I like by them, and all I can remember is that it has something to do with...religious?

This is really stupid, too...I have their album....somewhere...in a box, maybe.

Ugh. My brain doesn't work anymore.

Ok, name some late 90's bands that were mid-level, not stars, but not nobodies...rock-alt ish...there's a song that I like by them, and all I can remember is that it has something to do with...religious?

Collective Soul?

You wouldn't have listened to Stryper.

Their latest album 'Sonic Highways' was released two days ago.

So you're a Foo Fighter's fan. Plus one, sir! They are one of my favorites, I can't wait to pick up Sonic Highways, the HBO series has been really good too!

I'm really enjoying the HBO series. I love studios and the lore that surrounds them.

Collective Soul?

Gag. Not Stryper.

No, the band isn't religious...the song has very oblique religious overtones to it. Something about life and death, maybe...?

It was like a top 40 song, nothing earth shaking. Man, this is stupid...I have the album somewhere. It'll pop into my head after I stop thinking about it.

What's hilarious is that there are echoes of impressions dancing in my head right now, nanosecond snatches of fuzzy pictures and sounds....like trying to grab someone's hand on the tilt-o-whirl on the playground from 20 feet away...

hm

Collective Soul?

Gag. Not Stryper.

No, the band isn't religious...the song has very oblique religious overtones to it. Something about life and death, maybe...?

It was like a top 40 song, nothing earth shaking. Man, this is stupid...I have the album somewhere. It'll pop into my head after I stop thinking about it.

Now I'm curious as to what the song is. Let's know when you remember.

Collective Soul?

Gag. Not Stryper.

Now I'm curious as to what the song is. Let's know when you remember.

If I could remember ANY of the damn lyrics, or the name of the group, I could google something...but...nothing but shadows and whispers in the dark recesses of my mind.