• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Minus 39 Celsius with wind right now.....and getting colder. :frustrated:
Don't tell Buffyfan.

How come?

He is anti global warming. This cold weather will be rubbed in our face, until we have frostbite.

I feel sorry for you guys in the cold areas. Yikes.

Looks like we've got a cold snap coming up too. Brrrrr. :)

rFxURLP.png

Looks the same here except it might rain Monday.

:ohnoez:

Todays high in NY was 17. It was 1 degree when I woke up this morning. I work outside and it was a beautiful crisp clear day on the water. The kind that makes you feel good to be alive. ahhhhhhhhhh............

I believe so. I also remember him posting in Dale Roberts FS thread asking where the CGC books were. I think he said they would already be in holders, if they were keepers. :facepalm:

Is he a shill?

Could be...for either a current or past boardie.

He seems to know too much for a noob. Like this post...

LINK

I am a little late getting started this year, but I will try to make up for it with good books and great deals. I have had an exceptional convention season this year and have been working on launching my website, which should be ready early in the new year. I have also been buying like a madman (just ask Watson) and have tons of great inventory. And lot of that stuff is going to be offered here.

Do you and DrWatson/Watson share a bed together when you're on the road?

Made me think he is someone from the past with an axe to grind.

I believe so. I also remember him posting in Dale Roberts FS thread asking where the CGC books were. I think he said they would already be in holders, if they were keepers. :facepalm:

Is he a shill?

That sounds like the giant that is Harold.

Is he a shill?

That sounds like the giant that is Harold.

That was what I thought after Ditch posted that comment about Dale and Watson.

I used to get a lot of PM's from Harold. The last was "donna I shoot you in the head" My thought was you better not miss. lol