• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

If you're bored, put this up on a big screen and just sit back and watch.  It's fascinating.

New York City - 6:20 to 20.42 (Completely Crazy)

PS - I do not advocate riding like this at all...it's just interesting to see on a big screen.

57 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

If you're bored, put this up on a big screen and just sit back and watch.  It's fascinating.

New York City - 6:20 to 20.42 (Completely Crazy)

PS - I do not advocate riding like this at all...it's just interesting to see on a big screen.

I had two bike accidents in my life. They will get it someday - no matter when!

16 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Is this guy mocking her native language?

No, they'e both British.  He's making fun of the weird IKEA names.

For example, he's holding up a label that says BYGEL and says, "Hey Donna, my hair's a bit fluffy, can you remind me to buy gel later?"

23 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

No, they'e both British.  He's making fun of the weird IKEA names.

For example, he's holding up a label that says BYGEL and says, "Hey Donna, my hair's a bit fluffy, can you remind me to buy gel later?"

Hmm, I have two reasons to not buy any products at IKEA: cheap materials that do not last and brand names do not make any senses.  It's hard fathom that I don't understand why they are still buying them.

Guess That Comic

Today will be easy covers (highly recognizable) with difficult clues.

New clues will come somewhere between every 10 - 60 minutes until solved.

The transparent AF15 in the background is there to prevent google searches from identifying the book.

Everyone is welcome to play.

jzSAvML.jpg

3 hours ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Ditch Points

ADAMANTIUM +2

Dr Zen +2

Get Marwood & I +9

greggy +4

jaeldubyoo +13

JollyComics +23

Kav +2

Ken Aldred +25

Kramerica +1

steveinthecity +2

Ditch Points

ADAMANTIUM +2

Dr Zen +2

Get Marwood & I +9

greggy +4

jaeldubyoo +13

JollyComics +24

Kav +2

Ken Aldred +25

Kramerica +1

steveinthecity +2

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

I need two more scores to take a lead.

Sorry for being away for a while, but, worryingly, I had a bit of a fever today.  Turns out it was short-lived.

Not in a terribly competitive mood at present.  Maybe have other things on my mind?

Edited by Ken Aldred

7 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Sorry for being away for a while, but, worryingly, I had a bit of a fever today.  Turns out it was short-lived.

Not in a terribly competitive mood at present.  Maybe have other things on my mind?

Anxious times all round Paul. Every sniffle makes you worry doesn't it. Keep going mate, it's all we can do.

While I'm here, a massive THANK YOU to @Ditch Fahrenheit for keeping us entertained here while everyone else is banging on about the virus. Keep it up Ditch (thumbsu

clap.gif.81aa1db020943c9b5d911079ad9c4558.gif

8 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I am enlightened to hear that you are still standing on your feet! 

The battle goes on...

Edited by JollyComics

1 hour ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Anxious times all round Paul. Every sniffle makes you worry doesn't it. Keep going mate, it's all we can do.

While I'm here, a massive THANK YOU to @Ditch Fahrenheit for keeping us entertained here while everyone else is banging on about the virus. Keep it up Ditch (thumbsu

clap.gif.81aa1db020943c9b5d911079ad9c4558.gif

I joined with you....
:golfclap:

Amazing longest run to entertain us......

Nirvana - Smells like Teen Spirit

3 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Thanks man. :)

It's giving me something to do while I'm 'sheltering-in-place.'

10 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Hope you're feeling better today.  :wishluck:

Definitely keep an eye on your temperature the next couple of weeks.

I thought I had one the other day, took my temp and it was 97.3 F (which is normal for me); sometimes it's difficult to know unless you're actively measuring it.