• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

Okay, so we've got 16 Captains and 16 Players?

WTF?

Is this like the Army, where there are more Officers than rank and file? 893frustrated.gif

Erm...we do have 64 including captains.

We are having three groups of 16 that the captains have to choose from. confused-smiley-013.gif

We are having three groups of 16 that the captains have to choose from. confused-smiley-013.gif

And the complication level continues to rise. foreheadslap.gif

It is only really complicated for me to set up. confused-smiley-013.gif

And it only took me 5 minutes or so to do it all, although having the whole group does add to the shame of being picked last 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And it only took me 5 minutes or so to do it all, although having the whole group does add to the shame of being picked last 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's all about the logistics of having 16 Captains all pick one Player from each 16-Player pool, and then repeating that process four times over.

And P.S. although I've got killer skillz, I already know I'll be picked last, so what's the big deal? grin.gif

It's all about the logistics of having 16 Captains all pick one Player from each 16-Player pool, and then repeating that process four times over.

And P.S. although I've got killer skillz, I already know I'll be picked last, so what's the big deal? grin.gif

It is changed, this way it should be easier.

thumbsup2.gif

PS. You got your maths wrong, it is repeat three times. confused-smiley-013.gif

You said there were 64 Players and 16 Captains, or were you combining the two?

I said this earlier

Erm...we do have 64 including captains.
foreheadslap.gif

Nevermind, as I was referring to another "64 Players" post. makepoint.gif

Who are the current captains? Gotta size up the competition ya know! 27_laughing.gif

osborn_france

xsmanx

beaumonts

Ze-Man

jimm94

Arty

DiceX

fantasyfootballbono

BILL43

sfilosa

Aces

THE_BEYONDER

sterlingcomics

comicmankev

drbanner

and welcome to our newest captain...Mr. DARTHDIESEL

shocked.gif

I've got my Modern Dream Team planned... devil.gif

One question...

If a captain is not on the boards when his turn to pick is there, how long does he have to make his/her decision?

One question...

If a captain is not on the boards when his turn to pick is there, how long does he have to make his/her decision?

I shall say that after a few hours, if no response in the thread then, i will PM.

If they don't answer that i wil push them down. thumbsup2.gif

If they don't answer that i wil push them down.

Geeze UV, I know you are passionate about this but no need for violence! Just place them a spot lower on the list! crazy.gif

893frustrated.gif

Man, my spelling was terrible there.

I pulled a Pov grin.gif

Ok,

There is going to be a new grading competition coming in a few months.

There is going to be a twist to this one though, if you want to sign up for it just reply to this message with this:

'I am in hi.gif'

Thanks all

Hope to hear from you soon.

UV

I am in shy.gif

Ok,

There is going to be a twist to this one though, if you want to sign up for it just reply to this message with this:

'I am in hi.gif'

Thanks all

UV

I am in shy.gif

foreheadslap.gif We have already started with the drawing of teams.

Ok,

'I am in hi.gif'

Thanks all

UV

I am in shy.gif

Do you really think someone would have picked me in the first round? or the second round? 27_laughing.gif Seriously though, I would like to take part.

Do you really think someone would have picked me in the first round? or the second round? 27_laughing.gif Seriously though, I would like to take part.

I believe that the "kitchen is closed". insane.gif

Ok,

'I am in hi.gif'

Thanks all

UV

I am in shy.gif

They've got exactly enough people for teams of four. They've been posting this for quite a while, you should have checked in earlier. confused-smiley-013.gif

Get in early next time. thumbsup2.gif