• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

I am in

27_laughing.gif I think you'll need to be first alternate or something because the teams are almost set. look at the captain's pick thread below....

Well that sucks!!! sign-rantpost.gif

I haven't been on the boards for the last 2 weeks due to work issues. And I can't even play. That bites in a big way. 893censored-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I am in

27_laughing.gif I think you'll need to be first alternate or something because the teams are almost set. look at the captain's pick thread below....

Well that sucks!!! sign-rantpost.gif

I haven't been on the boards for the last 2 weeks due to work issues. And I can't even play. That bites in a big way. 893censored-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

It's racial .... they've met their Canadian quota already confused-smiley-013.gif Blame it on Greggy...

I think anyone that wanders in over the next couple of weeks should be able to form teams, four members at a time, in the order that they make themselves known.

I think anyone that wanders in over the next couple of weeks should be able to form teams, four members at a time, in the order that they make themselves known.

Quiet you!!! tongue.gif

actually I was thinking about that too but wouldn't it have to be 16 more people in total so we can add another to each team?

By making 17 teams, you totally mess up the whole 2 exponential deal, and without logarithmic affiliation, this whole endeavor becomes one big clusterf#$% that will mean the end of everything as we know it.

Now are you sure you still want to put that forward?

Even if they're just shil...spie..s, uh, new members looking to sabotag...uh, I mean contribute to the contest?? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's racial .... they've met their Canadian quota already confused-smiley-013.gif Blame it on Greggy...

What was the quota set at? ...

I think your all afraid of my obviously superior grading abilities.

Well, restrict it to known boardmembers. Nikos and UV can be the judges on that. Or have a minumum post restriction, say.......4,000! 27_laughing.gif

frown.gif

Okay, maybe a thousand. flowerred.gif