• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

And Mr. Newtie........you forgot to "JUST SAY NO!" Report to your school substance abuse counselor right away! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Then all the girls at the highschool dance have to go too, because that's all they would say to me. confused-smiley-013.gif

I am in

27_laughing.gif I think you'll need to be first alternate or something because the teams are almost set. look at the captain's pick thread below....

Well that sucks!!! sign-rantpost.gif

I haven't been on the boards for the last 2 weeks due to work issues. And I can't even play. That bites in a big way. 893censored-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

If I was off the Boards for two weeks, my Wife would check my pulse! 27_laughing.gif She already believes I talk more to you guys than to her! insane.gif

I think we are just going to have to wait for them to show up. Don't worry, they will.

- Jeremy

In my day we called shills socks.

When exactly was . . . your day? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif ol' timer?

Mr. Khaos....I would like to be Captain. Would that be acceptable to you?

TWEN, go away! You SOCK!

I think that is entirely acceptable! Can I be Secretary of Flaming?

I think you would make a perfect SOF! Be my guest! See you later.....off to sort books! Bye! PM me if we get more members on our team! hi.gif

I think we are just going to have to wait for them to show up. Don't worry, they will.

- Jeremy

In my day we called shills socks.

When exactly was . . . your day? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif ol' timer?

2002 sorry.gif

Personally, I would love to see Steve B. and his crew from CGC take part int this contest.

I also think that any team that scores higher than their team should receive a free Express Sub, for each member tongue.gif