• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

Sweet book! I have had a few 5.5's that looked better than my 6.0's. It's just so close.

But that one in particular, the front cover at least, looks nicer than the assigned grade.

Here's mine -

BB2855-1.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. I think it's a 5.5 simply due to the general wear that you can see in the scan but I think it could just as easily be in a 6.0 holder on a good day.

Always open to buying/selling/trading. My WTB links are below!

No slowing down on this book.

Won't be surprised if 6.5s will fetch $7,500.00 and 7.0s go over $10K before the end of the year.

Don't see too many copies 7.0 or better coming out (yet).

B & B #28 will eventually take over SC#22 as the number two SA DC key (after SC#4) - regardless of the movie hype, the JLA legacy and its pop culture impact is too hard to ignore.

Edited by Fallsview

There are bb28 in the room not selling for more so I am very happy with the sale (thumbs u

It is a "highly viewed" but rarely purchased item from what I was seeing. I saw it come out of the cases a number of times, but didn't see anyone walk away with one.

Even the lower grade 3.5 - 4.5 slabs I saw were priced VERY aggressively. Of course, at SDCC that is expected. (shrug)