• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave & Bold #28: Speculation on future pricing
4 4

2,741 posts in this topic

I just looked at the scans, and it was a sharp copy with OW to W pages. It presented very well for the grade. Do you think they will they crack it from the Voldemort slab and submit it to CGC?

I just looked at the scans, and it was a sharp copy with OW to W pages. It presented very well for the grade. Do you think they will they crack it from the Voldemort slab and submit it to CGC?

Depends on how hardcore a gambler they are.

Not sure if anyone has seen this stuff yet, I highly recommend taking a gander:

Superman:

Wonder Woman:

Batman:

Justice League: Gods and Monsters sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJNPW4SCRmI

DC has always been cutting edge with their animated projects. This one looks excellent.

Not sure if anyone has seen this stuff yet, I highly recommend taking a gander:

Superman:

Wonder Woman:

Batman:

Justice League: Gods and Monsters sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJNPW4SCRmI

DC has always been cutting edge with their animated projects. This one looks excellent.

Very cool, thanks for sharing! (thumbs u

Now if they could only catch Marvel with their live action flicks and we would be in business!

BB 28 must really be an auction or online book...another convention went by where not ONE sole asked to see any of my copies...and prices are covered up shingle style, so that could not be a deterrent

BB 28 must really be an auction or online book...another convention went by where not ONE sole asked to see any of my copies...and prices are covered up shingle style, so that could not be a deterrent

Out of curiosity, what grades do you have currently?

Out of curiosity, what grades do you have currently?

hm

lol

At the small local show on Father's Day last weekend in usually Marvel centric Edmonton I had people asking about B&B #28 and SC #22. You did the wrong show. lol

I was at that same show. I was asking for a band b 28 and a showcase 22 as well.

I'm new to this site but If anyone has a raw or graded copy between a 1.0 and a 2.5 I'm interested. One person at the Edmonton show had a raw 1.5 and was asking 3k for it. That's outrageous. It's a pricey book but it's not at that level. I don't think he really wanted to sell.

Also looking for a flash 105, detective 225,

I like marvel too but something about those early silver DC books and characters just pull me in!

Edited by Mikos