• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

Pence copy of New Mutants 98 that was distributed in UK same month as original 1st printing published in USA. Think I have a copy in storage; none on Cgc census ... yet.

Very strange, I've personally never seen any pence copies of any Marvel issues post 1986ish - whenever you get a chance, I'd love to see a picture :foryou:

Pence copy of New Mutants 98 that was distributed in UK same month as original 1st printing published in USA. Think I have a copy in storage; none on Cgc census ... yet.

Very strange, I've personally never seen any pence copies of any Marvel issues post 1986ish - whenever you get a chance, I'd love to see a picture :foryou:

Not sure why there would be a pence copy...by this point, all three prices (US, Can, UK) were printed on the covers.

maxresdefault.jpg

Deadpool surprise early showing at two theaters

The reviews coming out right now are very positive. Although this is from hardcore Deadpool fans that originally were told they would see a few minutes of footage from the film not shown.

But still...these folks could have come out of the theater screaming bloody murder. It was the opposite!

:whee:

Deadpool movie is basically upon us now and yet the book seems to finally have hit its plateau. I don't see this being a $1000 dollar book like many predicted.

I just checked completes sales on Ebay.

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8

It looks like one just sold for $968.99 as an auction (Newsstand Variant). Which is interesting, as another 9.8 ended with no bids at $849.99 today.

Newsstand variants in high grade are hard to find.

I totally agree. I sold my 9.8 Newsstand late in 2015. I was very pleased. I just couldn't bring myself to sell my Direct 9.8's for less.

Good thing you didn't, since a "direct edition" also just one-bidded for $1000 on ebay (no price difference). (thumbs u

-J.