• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

Hey guys new to the post Ive been buying & selling on ebay for a couple of years now and was recently told by

One of my regular customers about a month or two back to pick this series up

Apparently he is close friends with a writer for this series and issue 9 is where the party starts

Needless to say I have a couple of 1, 2, 3 put away just in case

Issue 9? Why make us wait almost a year to get the party started. I dropped it after #4. I might have gotten #5 through Previews, so I guess I'll have two first arcs on the side just incase.

I have no clue slow build up to something great I hope didn't really follow it untill one of my

Customers told me to stock up at first I thought he was just trying to hype the book

But there might just be a slow fire building figured I should share

Thats assuming it makes it to issue 9. Issue 1 had a print run of 9800. Issue 4 had a print run of 4200. Thats a 56.7% fall from 1 to issue 4. Numbers paint a pretty clear picture here.

I hope so. Both creators very approachable online. I'm friends with the artist on Facebook now. Great guy.

How many copies of Blackacre 1 do yo have comicalgems?

I remember the number was close to 100? or was it 50?

Show us photos man!

I think it's approaching 300, would need to count to be sure. Two of those are slabbed 9.8s

I stopped reading it after issue 5. It was an ok kind of book but relative to others in the market, I choose to spend my $$ elsewhere. Of course, if blackacre has a $0.99 sale on on the app, I will always pick it up but I not willing to pay cover price for a ok book.