• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

Stopped by LCS #2 today, and saw 3 Black Acres #1s, a hand full of #2s & #1 2nd prints.

So I picked up 2 copies of the #1 1st prints & #2s, and approached the counter to check out; he took out 1 copy each and stated "Sorry...only 1 copy per customer on all Image titles..." Doggonit! :mad:

Seems he's knowledgeable about certain Image titles rising in value now...at least he charged me cover price, which is appreciated... (thumbs u

Next time offer him a few bucks more for the second one :)

Stopped by LCS #2 today, and saw 3 Black Acres #1s, a hand full of #2s & #1 2nd prints.

So I picked up 2 copies of the #1 1st prints & #2s, and approached the counter to check out; he took out 1 copy each and stated "Sorry...only 1 copy per customer on all Image titles..." Doggonit! :mad:

Seems he's knowledgeable about certain Image titles rising in value now...at least he charged me cover price, which is appreciated... (thumbs u

Go up front with 2 Alpha Girl #1s. Bet he will sell them to ya.

Did he at least let you pick the copies?

Next time offer him a few bucks more for the second one \:\)

hm...Good idea... :idea:

Go up front with 2 Alpha Girl #1s. Bet he will sell them to ya.

That was my next pick; sold out of 'em... :sorry:

Did he at least let you pick the copies?

Both sets I picked up were very nice 9.8 candidates...after probably a week after the regular's release, he'll set them in the back of the pile of either the new release or printing; he tried to hide his remaining Saga 7 Ghosts that way... :devil:

But usually; I "cherry-pick" the best copies, if any... :wishluck: