• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackacre

379 posts in this topic

Story is great and intriguing. Its a good book and has the potential to grow especially with the NEW movie deal RUMOUR and low print run.

Fixed hm

you should re-open your sales thread on them stat.

plus i think comicalgems said in it he wanted to buy more!

I dug issue 2. I'm giving this book a bit more leeway than some others. I know the writer is pretty new, but he has a pretty ambitious vision for the world he is creating. It may take a bit to get his legs under him completely,but when he does, I think the title will really go places.

Ever watch the first season of the Simpsons or Seinfeld and then watch the third or fourth? Big difference IMO

Midtown informed me that I might want to their UPS service instead of USPS since they find better results with UPS. The problem I have with that statement from them is that even when I order books from other outlets and even eBay I don't have these mysterious corner bends. Any of your boards/bags with bends too? It's as if there is a quality issue during packaging.

I never had a problem in the past with their service but lately I'm been noticing the same thing. The way I feel is if you can't make an effort to make sure the book stays in a decent shape inside the box, then you don't need my money. Its not like there the only place to get books. I already found a new place. ;)

I never had a problem in the past with their service but lately I'm been noticing the same thing. The way I feel is if you can't make an effort to make sure the book stays in a decent shape inside the box, then you don't need my money. Its not like there the only place to get books. I already found a new place. ;)

If mine show up farked up then I'll be getting money back and not ordering through them again.

If mine show up farked up then I'll be getting money back and not ordering through them again.

I think when you order a palette they generally arrive ok :grin::baiting:

Yeah, the outer 30 copies will break the fall. :kidaround: