• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer 1-18 Appreciation Thread

159 posts in this topic

I had to sell my #1 to pay for another hobby need, so I'm bummed out about that - but 2-18 are still in my file cabinets. I'm starting the slow journey of upgrading my Surfer run to all VF or better.

I had to sell my #1 to pay for another hobby need, so I'm bummed out about that - but 2-18 are still in my file cabinets. I'm starting the slow journey of upgrading my Surfer run to all VF or better.

Hit me with a PM if/when you start to upgrade b/c I am on the same journey. I have 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Working on the original 18. Hit me up bro.

Great thread!

Ryan

That's a nice 4 oak! (worship)

I've wanted a nice SS #1 for freaking ever but just have never been able to land one. That's a book that literally NEVER goes cheap at auction. NEVER! :frustrated:

There's probably been 15 I had my eyes on in the last two years but they always go too high or I have too many other book I want in that particular auction and I never have been able to land one. One of these days hopefully :wishluck:

I've wanted a nice SS #1 for freaking ever but just have never been able to land one. That's a book that literally NEVER goes cheap at auction. NEVER! :frustrated:

There's probably been 15 I had my eyes on in the last two years but they always go too high or I have too many other book I want in that particular auction and I never have been able to land one. One of these days hopefully :wishluck:

Thanks brother. :cloud9:

Thanks brother. :cloud9:

+1 Perfect Wrap!

Junkdrawer/Chris has helped me complete my Silver Surfer 1 through 18.I don't have it in my hot little hands yet,but......... :cloud9:

DSCN8438.jpg

DSCN8439.jpg

:applause: Congrats!

+1 Beautiful book! Finishing with a bang!