• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Superman Image Released

71 posts in this topic

I hold some hope, will probably see it. Supes is harder to transition to big screen than Bats. Even with the Bats movies, which I think were great movie experiences, lots of viewers were not happy, maybe because we carry baggage from how source material played in our heads, and nothing will match expectations.

I still belive that this one will be one of the best superhero movies ever, if not THE best

I have faith

I still think the original SUPERMAN movie is the best superhero movie of all time, and I don't even care about SUPERMAN the character.

If you don't count The Incredibles, Superman: The Movie is the best. My favorite Superman adaptation is the Fleisher cartoons, but I'm pretty sure an animated Superman movie wouldn't do well. I'm still hopeful about Man Of Steel, despite hating the evil Superman color scheme.

I still belive that this one will be one of the best superhero movies ever, if not THE best

I have faith

You said the same thing about Howard the Duck :ohnoez:

Well, when Man of Steel hit the theaters HDD will be my second favorite movie of all times

I have faith

I still think the original SUPERMAN movie is the best superhero movie of all time, and I don't even care about SUPERMAN the character.

If you don't count The Incredibles, Superman: The Movie is the best. My favorite Superman adaptation is the Fleisher cartoons, but I'm pretty sure an animated Superman movie wouldn't do well. I'm still hopeful about Man Of Steel, despite hating the evil Superman color scheme.

Incredibles is one of the most enjoyable films i've ever seen, flawless for me

i find it strange that the Marvel Universe generally have the police embrace the superheroes and DC go for the villainous approach

What did they get him for, tax evasion?
Stalking Lois Lane and her kid. :facepalm:

.....maybe it was some type of Real Estate scam (shrug) GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

warner bros released it

That means almost nothing on the internet. I could generate a spoof email from Stan Lee claiming that he invented Batman and send it around to websites and someone would surely print it on the incredible outside chance that it was actually true. I can't remotely imagine such a poor image being released by a major studio.

those guys look like miners ( miners not minors! ) and he is the man of steel ( steel not steal! )

Synopsis: Superman stole their coal and they arrested him. ????

shrug. It's the best I've got.

those guys look like miners ( miners not minors! ) and he is the man of steel ( steel not steal! )

Synopsis: Superman stole their coal and they arrested him. ????

shrug. It's the best I've got.

I don't know, but I'll bet Lex Luthor is behind it.

My mistake. Warner Bros did release it, and I'm officially embarassed for my profession.
I guess the camera on the iPhone 5 isn't that much better than the 4. :shrug: