• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

Big thanks to the Shark for my Holiday Raffle win--a box chocked with Copper Age high grade goodness. Tons of Spideys and some Daredevils, Hulks, Marvel Team-Ups, Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars, and Uncanny X-Men. According to Mike's stickers, 9 books in NM and 41 books in NM+. :whatthe: Generosity in the extreme. :hail:

It just might give the ol' greggy Mystery Box a run for the money (does a banana come with that one? :think:).

For what it's worth, if anyone gets Shark or comicdey for your Secret Santa or Holiday Raffle donation, you'll likely be doing a lotta this: :banana:

My personal kudos to 143ksk; received the "Archie Marries..." book last night...very nice in hand! :applause:

Now...to make sure my current gf doesn't get a hold of it; she need not have proposal thoughts in her head...pending... :eek:

Thanx! (thumbs u

Big thanks to the Shark for my Holiday Raffle win--a box chocked with Copper Age high grade goodness. Tons of Spideys and some Daredevils, Hulks, Marvel Team-Ups, Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars, and Uncanny X-Men. According to Mike's stickers, 9 books in NM and 41 books in NM+. :whatthe: Generosity in the extreme. :hail:

It just might give the ol' greggy Mystery Box a run for the money (does a banana come with that one? :think:).

For what it's worth, if anyone gets Shark or comicdey for your Secret Santa or Holiday Raffle donation, you'll likely be doing a lotta this: :banana:

Unlikely

Unlikely

:tonofbricks:

Received a box via FedEx from Shin today. Lots of cool swag in there that I'll be posting a picture of as soon as the 2nd box arrives. Thanks so much but I'm not sure what I'll do with that Beanie Baby! I'm totally digging the robot from Lost In Space though. When I opened the box I don't know if my wife thought the Geek flag was going to stop flying lol

Lots of cool stuff inside!

I purposely split mine into two parts so I could see what was in yours :baiting:

Does yours have an X-men 94 and Green Lantern 76 in it? Well, neither does mine! :acclaim:

Wait. :screwy:

:grin:

My personal kudos to 143ksk; received the "Archie Marries..." book last night...very nice in hand! :applause:

Now...to make sure my current gf doesn't get a hold of it; she need not have proposal thoughts in her head...pending... :eek:

Thanx! (thumbs u

Glad you like it :)