• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 'Man of Steel' Trailer

166 posts in this topic

Have to admit-- It looks great to me. I've been fortunate enough to know a few of the crew and artisens that worked on the shoot and from the quiet murmurs from them, tells me this is going to be a real and cool re-awakening for our fave caped friend.

Anything to scrub the Bryan Singer 'Peeping Tom --slash-- I only lift stuff and don't actually do anything else' superman from Superman Returns from my brain.

I've got my fingers crossed for this one.

This is the place to ask because I know someone knows. I'm a little light on some DC knowledge. Has how Superman shaves ever been addressed in any form? I've always wondered about that.

This is the place to ask because I know someone knows. I'm a little light on some DC knowledge. Has how Superman shaves ever been addressed in any form? I've always wondered about that.

I seem to remember him using a mirror to reflect his laser vision to ''burn'' the hairs off. lol

I seem to remember him using a mirror to reflect his laser vision to ''burn'' the hairs off. lol

Yeah, they did that in the Bruce Timm Animated Superman cartoon in the late 90's.

superman%20shaving.jpg

Also in the comics:

1388585-man_of_steel_shaving_super.jpg

Yeah, they did that in the Bruce Timm Animated Superman cartoon in the late 90's.

superman%20shaving.jpg

Thanks for the info guys. I'd heard that, but wasn't sure if it was just theory.

That's clever but it would make more sense if he just willed his beard away.

Kinda now you see it, now you don't with a wave of his hand.

Or he could just tighten up his pores and bite the beard off with his skin. :gossip:

This looks to be phenomenal.

By Superman returns standards.

Of course the epic temp track helps a lot.Gravitas is through the roof.

The first part is Lisa Gerrard (Dead can dance ) and something from Gladiator.When he goes flying,that bone-chilling choir is from Elizabeth:The golden age.