• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 19-Incredible printing error this rarely happens right ?

28 posts in this topic

7880251676_9c7abd04b3_c.jpg

Fortunately, my copy of Flash 19 and all of the other Flash comics (and all of the DC comics) that I have, do not have that problem. However, I do have some Charlton comics that have poor coloring, or nothing at all, on the cover.

Whoever owns that often-posted copy of Captain America with the crazy-bad registration like this has gotta buy this somehow (though as nearmint said, optimistic price).

So does it make to the cool column or worth less than a really cheap lady of the night ?

On the optimistic price,he also has a Scrooge 386 grade 5 i wanted to buy,but i was told by a few boardies that the price was a bit steep on that too.I believe its 474.00

What do guys figure a good price would be ?

Oh for the record,i really dig Hawkman.Especially that All-star 10. (thumbs u

Whoever owns that often-posted copy of Captain America with the crazy-bad registration like this has gotta buy this somehow (though as nearmint said, optimistic price).

Billy Parker. The copy is as whacked as he is.

Oh for the record,i really dig Hawkman.Especially that All-star 10. (thumbs u

There's not much that's cooler than a Shelly Moldoff Hawkman story.

Even with all the colour registration being off on the Flash 19 it's still an enigmatic cover.

On the optimistic price,he also has a Scrooge 386 grade 5 i wanted to buy,but i was told by a few boardies that the price was a bit steep on that too.I believe its 474.00

Well, Heritage sold a slabbed 6.0 for $507 in August and a raw 5.0 for $292 in June.

Well, Heritage sold a slabbed 6.0 for $507 in August and a raw 5.0 for $292 in June.

Holy mark up Batman !

Thanks for the info AJD !

Wrong!

Billy is way more whacked!

Wrong!

Billy is way more whacked!

He's still one heck of a likable fella though.

Pretty optimistic asking price.

Interesting. His thinking is that comic collectors may be like stamp collectors who eagerly pursue error stamps. But that type of thinking didn't translate to baseball cards in the eighties when a slough of errors surfaced as Topps, Fleer and Donruss tried to beat each other to market. And I doubt that comic collectors are keen to pursue "errors" either.

(shrug)

Pretty optimistic asking price.

Interesting. His thinking is that comic collectors may be like stamp collectors who eagerly pursue error stamps. But that type of thinking didn't translate to baseball cards in the eighties when a slough of errors surfaced as Topps, Fleer and Donruss tried to beat each other to market. And I doubt that comic collectors are keen to pursue "errors" either.

(shrug)

Absolutely wrong. I, and many others, actively pursue manufacturing errors.

CELEBRATE THE MANUFACTURING ERRORS