• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Help problems with DCBS orders!!!!!!!!!!!!

95 posts in this topic

Are you still making all your girlfriends read Watchmen? That was probably the most pimp thing I have ever read on these Boards. Glad that you picked up the crack pipe again!

lol

Keep your pimp hand strong.

and every girl, I ever dated including my wife was asked to read the Watchmen and tell me what they thought about it.

Are you still making all your girlfriends read Watchmen? That was probably the most pimp thing I have ever read on these Boards. Glad that you picked up the crack pipe again!

As a DCBS customer he's pimp as hell

Here is the reply from Carrie about the missing books she told me to be satisfied with the credit for the books:

"All of the items that we were unable to fill have been credited back to the credit card we have on file. It clearly states on our site that we do not accept returns. If you attempt to return the items, the shipment will be refused. 'The books that you are referring to were zeroed out of your orders many months ago. All three items sold out through IMage and when we had customers request to have them added to their orders, we added them and they were paid for."

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Carrie

Discount Comic Book Service

www.dcbservice.com

InStockTrades

www.instocktrades.com

My Digital Comics

www.mydigitalcomics.com

Right here she admits they were sold to other customers who could have been herself or her best friend. Now, I am left with the rest of the books to pay for, because they will not accept returns. Image sold out the books so they took my books and sold them. Now, what do you have to say/

Here is the reply from Carrie about the missing books she told me to be satisfied with the credit for the books:

"All of the items that we were unable to fill have been credited back to the credit card we have on file. It clearly states on our site that we do not accept returns. If you attempt to return the items, the shipment will be refused. 'The books that you are referring to were zeroed out of your orders many months ago. All three items sold out through IMage and when we had customers request to have them added to their orders, we added them and they were paid for."

Thanks,

Carrie

www.dcbservice.com

InStockTrades

www.instocktrades.com

My Digital Comics

www.mydigitalcomics.com

Right here she admits they were sold to other customers who could have been herself or her best friend. Now, I am left with the rest of the books to pay for, because they will not accept returns. Image sold out the books so they took my books and sold them. Now, what do you have to say/

I give it to you, you are persistent.

Thanks,

Carrie

www.dcbservice.com

InStockTrades

www.instocktrades.com

My Digital Comics

www.mydigitalcomics.com

That means you ordered them after the cut off date and they sold out.

No, she said they took my books and gave me credit on my account. They then sold my books to "other customers" after they sold out and became a hot item. I ordered those books way in advance she said mine had been zeroed out. Now, how in the world is this not a slimy practice?

I just preorder from Mid Town now. Downside is shipping some stuff in a envelope makes me frown.

mailordercomics.com has the best service ever. Not to brag, but every book I've ordered from them could be certified 9.8 from CGC. And they ship in nice big boxes with proper shipping material. You need to buy a bag and board with each book.

Thanks,

Carrie

www.dcbservice.com

InStockTrades

www.instocktrades.com

My Digital Comics

www.mydigitalcomics.com

That means you ordered them after the cut off date and they sold out.

I don't really understand at all what Carrie is saying. What does "'The books that you are referring to were zeroed out of your orders many months ago" mean? Zeroed out? Maybe she could speak clear English? Does "zeroed out" mean cancelled? By whom? You or them?

Carrie says they were "zeroed out many months ago". So if they were cancelled or removed many months ago how could the buyer have ordered after the cut off date?

Anyway, call your credit card issuer and dispute the purchase. Tell the bank you are refusing the purchase, that you order was incomplete and you don't want it unless they provide all purchased items. State you are willing to return the items but they say they won't take them back. 90% of the time the bank/credit card company sides with the consumer with disputes like this. Doesn't matter what is clearly stated on the website. They had an obligation to send you the books you ordered - you had an obligation to pay. They failed first. If more people paid with credit cards and then disputed when not happy merchants wouldn't behave so badly.

No, she said they took my books and gave me credit on my account. They then sold my books to "other customers" after they sold out and became a hot item. I ordered those books way in advance she said mine had been zeroed out. Now, how in the world is this not a slimy practice?

And you know this how?

^ you do realize he is complaining about books that came out "many months ago" just now. I think that might be what she is referring to. If he had complained right away, maybe she would have replied differently - but I'm just speculating now...

And you know this how?

:popcorn:

^ you do realize he is complaining about books that came out "many months ago" just now. I think that might be what she is referring to. If he had complained right away, maybe she would have replied differently - but I'm just speculating now...
+1