• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,726 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Also, I think someone mentioned it before, but the 1977 Star Wars 1 comic came before the actual movie and saved Marvel?

It did predate the movie. In fact in our youtube show my friend and I have done episodes where we read the letters columns, it’s fascinating to hear people speak about how they hope the movie will be as good as the comic.

4 minutes ago, BrooksR said:

It did predate the movie. In fact in our youtube show my friend and I have done episodes where we read the letters columns, it’s fascinating to hear people speak about how they hope the movie will be as good as the comic.

Insane...  do you have a photo of that?  I also thought the movie came out first.    Star Wars 1 seems like a great value due to all the 1st appearances. which seems to matter a ton in our speculating community now ... similar to X-men 1 

5 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Insane...  do you have a photo of that?  I also thought the movie came out first.    Star Wars 1 seems like a great value due to all the 1st appearances. which seems to matter a ton in our speculating community now ... similar to X-men 1 

Skip to about 8 min in, these are the letters from issue 4 (the first issue with letters in it)

13 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

Some of us don’t need to wait to figure out the answer. Be sure to post pictures of all the Books you pick up in a year for 2019 prices.

:roflmao:Never said that at all, and good for you. :foryou:

17 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

So what is "normal" when "the market does get back to normal" mean?  Your words, not mine.

Enlighten us.

Enlighten us as to what bluehorseshoe has to with comics . . . :roflmao:

6 hours ago, divad said:

Enlighten us as to what bluehorseshoe has to with comics . . . :roflmao:

Apparently his contribution is to take multiple verbal dumps all over the forum. 

Edited by Jeffro.