• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
39 39

11,732 posts in this topic

Cage had a completely schizo rogue's galley. Some very cool villains (Chemistro, Stilletto,) some silly ones like Lionfang and Mr. Fish, and a bunch of forgettable, mostly stereotyped "ghetto rogues."

Mr. Fish was always out of his depth.

LukeCage03.jpg

Cage had a completely schizo rogue's galley. Some very cool villains (Chemistro, Stilletto,) some silly ones like Lionfang and Mr. Fish, and a bunch of forgettable, mostly stereotyped "ghetto rogues."

LukeCage03.jpg

He "could care less"? So he cares?

LukeCage03.jpg

And "yo'" is slang for "your", not "you."

"Nobody asked your, Mr. Cage!"

LukeCage03.jpg

And "yo'" is slang for "your", not "you."

"Nobody asked your, Mr. Cage!"

Mr. Fish speaks the best English on the panel...

But Mr. Fish looked pretty badass on the cover. Enough so to make my 11 year old hand pull it from the spinner rack to buy, one of my earliest purchases.
Same here. The Mr. Fish cover was probably one of the first dozen or so comics I ever bought.

But Mr. Fish looked pretty badass on the cover. Enough so to make my 11 year old hand pull it from the spinner rack to buy, one of my earliest purchases.
Same here. The Mr. Fish cover was probably one of the first dozen or so comics I ever bought.

And then you guys saw the Tuska/Colletta :sick: interiors and died a little inside.

And the you guys saw the Tuska/Colletta :sick: interiors and died a little inside.

lol

I’ve not read most of the earlier issues, but I loved Chemistro. I need to get the Mr. Fish issue. I think I have also purchased the Black Mariah issue, but I have to read it yet… :)

And then you guys saw the Tuska/Colletta :sick: interiors and died a little inside.

Problem is Colletta's inking, which does not work well on many artists.

I have come to appreciate Tuska more and more after seeing his pre-1960s work. :)

I have come to appreciate Tuska more and more after seeing his pre-1960s work. :)

I appreciate Tuska's earlier work. Don Heck too but by the time they were working for Marvel in the 60s and 70s, I don't think much of it.

I appreciate Tuska's earlier work. Don Heck too but by the time they were working for Marvel in the 60s and 70s, I don't think much of it.

Well, the work looked more "routine", but inking is often determinant.

Some Tales of Suspense issue and early Iron Man (in title) are very good, especially when he teamed up with Johnny Craig. I love #14…

Well, the work looked more "routine", but inking is often determinant.

Some Tales of Suspense issue and early Iron Man (in title) are very good, especially when he teamed up with Johnny Craig. I love #14…

Eggsackley! (thumbs u

X-men 94 in 9.4 goes for north of $3,500 according to GPA?

I've been noticing bronze age keys seem to be rising, but that's ridiculous. That's $600 more than the last 9.6 sale.

Investors or collectors? (shrug)

Either someone really wanted it or they're buying it for wolverine 3

Edited by uchiha101

I've been noticing bronze age keys seem to be rising, but that's ridiculous. That's $600 more than the last 9.6 sale.

Not everyone needs a 9.4… :shrug:

Not everyone needs a 9.4… :shrug:

Then it's most likely they're a investor