• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

. Another example is with Adam Warlock. High grade slabs of Marvel Premiere 1 are rarely seen for sale anymore.
There is only 3 9.8's ....hard to hoard..

9.8's aren't the be all, end all. Label-puffing is sorta silly. :grin:

(shrug)

I wasn't getting on you specifically Paul, there are just tons of beautiful BA books out there in 9.2 - 9.6 slabs, as well as superior raw copies. My point was only that 9.8s aren't necessary to make a nice collection.

+1 i gotcha... i was just saying its hard to hoard 9.6-9.8 of MP1 because there are not a lot out there graded.. (yet?)

Here's an interesting out-liner, Spectacular Spider-Man #27 9.8 @ $108 & 37 watchers. It's the 1st app. of Frank Miller's artwork on Daredevil and predates his run on the Daredevil title. Perhaps due to the Daredevil franchise on Netflix, collectors are picking up this key issue in the hopes..? hm

I don't consider that an outlier at all, just a nice price for a nice book. :)

I haven't seen that much interest for it until now (38 watchers now. wow). Hence my out-liner comment but I think you're right. hm (thumbs u

Outlier.

Last two sales on the bay:

$175

$208

+ shipping

will we see an increase in Spectacular Spider-Man #1 since it appears the next Spider-man movie will carry that name? seems

:D not quite taking it to the extreme of, hypothetically, Ex Machina picking up steam due to a movie being released with that title that has nothing to do with the comic book

This books is just trash. Sell your copies now--

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8429544&fpart=1

;)

There are 9.2, 9.4, and a 9.6 copies of Forever People listed so far in the next Comic Link auction.

Just FYI for those looking for a copy.

Comic Link Forever People

lol

will we see an increase in Spectacular Spider-Man #1 since it appears the next Spider-man movie will carry that name? seems

:D not quite taking it to the extreme of, hypothetically, Ex Machina picking up steam due to a movie being released with that title that has nothing to do with the comic book

The comic had been optioned at one point though.

http://icv2.com/articles/comics/view/7185/new-line-options-ex-machina

The comic had been optioned at one point though.

http://icv2.com/articles/comics/view/7185/new-line-options-ex-machina

should heat up unless people realize that was 10 years ago :D

Here's an interesting out-liner, Spectacular Spider-Man #27 9.8 @ $108 & 37 watchers. It's the 1st app. of Frank Miller's artwork on Daredevil and predates his run on the Daredevil title. Perhaps due to the Daredevil franchise on Netflix, collectors are picking up this key issue in the hopes..? hm

I haven't seen that much interest for it until now (38 watchers now. wow). Hence my out-liner comment but I think you're right. hm (thumbs u

It was always one of the (very) few PP's that was actually broken out in OS. Sat dead for a long time. Not surprising with everyone going after "keys" these days that it's picking up a bit. Everyone is trying to find the next big thing for cheap.

It was always one of the (very) few PP's that was actually broken out in OS. Sat dead for a long time. Not surprising with everyone going after "keys" these days that it's picking up a bit. Everyone is trying to find the next big thing for cheap.

Nice finish! :grin:

Ive been hoarding this book for a long time. Its much harder to get then one would think. Money will bring them out eventually though.