• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Is it already picking up? Could have fooled me :) The most that I've gotten for a raw #1 in pretty awesome condition is around $8!

Last I looked I was seeing action in the $15-$25 range, maybe that was just a 3 day blip and it was a few months ago. Pretty sure I sold one for like $17 as a combo with a MS 32 for like $40 back in September or so.

You should be able to flip raw NM Spiderwomans #1 for 20.00 no problem. Not so much because of the AOS spec, but mainly because Spider-Gwen hype. Fans of that series chase older spider woman books for a while now. 9.8s are going for 150+ for awhile as well.. Thats not bad at all and will only rise higher imo

Yeah, those Rom issues were a little "hot" way back when (meaning they were like $3), I always figured they'd get hot again. Then again, since when do people care again about second apps? I hope they start caring again, but it seems like lately it has been first app or bust.

I don't know, if I recall correctly, Rogue's app in AVA 10 is pretty "brief". :grin: I am going to read it tonight and see if it qualifies as "First Full App" . hm

Anyone who's recently read AVA 10 care to chime in?

She figured prominently in the book. I counted 27 panels she was in. Not as brief as you remembered.

What can I get for a VG copy? :D

You should be able to flip raw NM Spiderwomans #1 for 20.00 no problem. Not so much because of the AOS spec, but mainly because Spider-Gwen hype. Fans of that series chase older spider woman books for a while now. 9.8s are going for 150+ for awhile as well.. Thats not bad at all and will only rise higher imo

What can I get for a VG copy? :D

tree-fiddy

this seller is a notorious sheller with 5 accounts (last i checked). Ive reported him to ebay multiple times. just fyi guys. be careful

I wonder who that is. I tried to bid on something, and I'm blocked.

Obviously a problem seller.

this seller is a notorious sheller with 5 accounts (last i checked). Ive reported him to ebay multiple times. just fyi guys. be careful

Look at his ID history and location.

silversurpher is in the HoS here as Dr. Frankenstein aka muscleshark aka WALDO-JOHNSON

I bought one of their listings recently that was "9.8". Received the book and it was a 9.0/9.2 at best. The pictures hid the flaws perfectly. Initiated the return and seller offered me a partial refund instead. I refused and the book is now on its way back. Will never bid on another one of their auctions again.

His name is Frank, and a real a'hole. I had an incident with him several yrs ago and will never spend a dime on him. He manipulates books and also 99% sure he's sold restored books. More importantly he doesn't know the meaning of the word "customer service" as his personality is awful. I'd put him up there with Danny Dupcake or however you spell his last name. Stay away.

And in all my years of being on these boards, I've never blasted a seller before. So take that into consideration.

Edited by cujobyte

His name is Frank, and a real a'hole. I had an incident with him several yrs ago and will never spend a dime on him. He manipulates books and also 99% sure he's sold restored books. More importantly he doesn't know the meaning of the word "customer service" as his personality is awful. I'd put him up there with Danny Dupcake or however you spell his last name. Stay away.

And in all my years of being on these boards, I've never blasted a seller before. So take that into consideration.

He had an epic FDQ exit here.

HoS for just what you described.