• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Not strictly comics ( but who ventures into the Magazine threads ?) JS comics had a load of nice Mags and Treasuries that finished last night, some really strong prices.

Deadly hands of Kung Fu

Dr Strange Treasury

The Adams DHoKF covers are hard to find in HG. That is a purdy one (thumbs u

Edited by kimik

Very nice sales! :) Always been a DHOKF fan. :grin:

Me too, and a big Treasury fan, JS comics must have a very good rep to achieve these prices, I have about 25 Marvel treasuries, all in NM/+ shape, I bet I would get nowhere near those prices if I decided to sell them on ebay.

Inhumans #1 9.6 @ $123, 16 bids & 45 watchers. hm

Make that 46, I want to see what silly price someone is willing to pay for it. :popcorn:

+1- 47. Does ebay HA charge a buyers premium like their site auctions?

Can't see how they could, so do they inflate the starting bid to cover it?

I think it is harder to find a key/1st app/classic cover book that has not gone up in value since the beginning of the year. If the 1st Squirrel Girl can hit $100, any book can........ :P

I've got one for you guys...I believe it was mentioned in this thread a while back, so I bought a couple copies and tried an experiment.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROM-Spaceknight-31-1982-NM-9-2-White-Pages-2nd-Appearance-of-Rogue-/361236373438?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541b5d9fbe

Lookin' good Bubba, lookin' good. :)