• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Please fellow boardies, dont help him out, lets see if he can figure it out

Yes, let's :insane:

0 bids must be code for it sold off ebay or something.

It was re-listed with at least one active bidder.

As much as I hate replying to you about anything, both links by Awefornothing show no activity whatsover. The current relisting may be nothing more than the same owner or a "presale owner". Anyway, I don't think we have to worry about anyone going anywhere near that book. zzz (keyword = any)

As much as I hate replying to you about anything, both links by Awefornothing show no activity whatsover. The current relisting may be nothing more than the same owner or a "presale owner". Anyway, I don't think we have to worry about anyone going anywhere near that book. zzz (keyword = any)

Have another, pal.

Are you on drugs today or something?

What does it mean??

The listing is currently w one bid, if you cant figure out how to click on the relisted item to see that, youll need all the help you can get with listing items on eBay

Oh and 44 watchers now

Id be more interested in finding out what drugs youre doing than speculating what this will close at

Edited by Aweandlorder

Well now...

A few days ago I was very tempted to get this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-SS-3X-9-8-STAR-WARS-1-1977-SIGNED-BY-PROWSE-VADER-FISHER-LEIA-HAMIL-LUKE-/272488461523?hash=item3f7193f4d3:g:x~UAAOSw2xRYSM9h

I just rarely buy books for this amount regardless of the promise.. Care to speculate how much it will close for now?

Your original post dufus, to which I responded. :grin: Perhaps you could have updated wtf you were talking about? Two different books also. :facepalm:

Have another, pal.

Only if it's on you, Mr. Big! lol

Geez, after looking at your Pope link, I clicked off sold, and amazingly there's a lot fewer available than have been sold of late, so as guess it really is currently hot.

Forgot all about the st Francis until I looked at these listings. Of this Marvel trio, I think the Mother Theresa was the smallest print run, I remember reading that somewhere, but the Pope seems to be in the sales lead currently.

Joe Sinnott drew that Pope book, and I have a JPII pencil sketch by him. I first met him at a con in the early 80's, just after he drew the book, so it's what he wanted to sketch for me. I was quite happy, figuring it would be different, as most probably ask him to sketch the Thing or Cap or Spidey, I imagine.

Mentioned this a few pages back in this thread, so I dug it out to share:

image_zpsvfsehvhu.jpeg