• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Please fellow boardies, dont help him out, lets see if he can figure it out

Yes, let's :insane:

0 bids must be code for it sold off ebay or something.

It was re-listed with at least one active bidder.

As much as I hate replying to you about anything, both links by Awefornothing show no activity whatsover. The current relisting may be nothing more than the same owner or a "presale owner". Anyway, I don't think we have to worry about anyone going anywhere near that book. zzz (keyword = any)

Are you on drugs today or something?

What does it mean??

The listing is currently w one bid, if you cant figure out how to click on the relisted item to see that, youll need all the help you can get with listing items on eBay

Oh and 44 watchers now

Id be more interested in finding out what drugs youre doing than speculating what this will close at

Haha, the best part was his 'reply' to these comments 12 hours later. I guess if you stare at a comment of 20 words long enough, the brain turns on.

image_zpsvfsehvhu.jpeg

That's creepy . . . :eek:

Ya think? The book was just about to come out, and he was very excited. Of course, as a kid, I wanted to ask for The Thing, but he offered the Pope out of excitement for his project. I figured however many sketches he's done, this would end up being less common among his body of work. It's grown on me. Maybe because Joe Sinnott is just about the nicest human being on earth.

image_zpsvfsehvhu.jpeg

That's creepy . . . :eek:

Ya think? The book was just about to come out, and he was very excited. Of course, as a kid, I wanted to ask for The Thing, but he offered the Pope out of excitement for his project. I figured however many sketches he's done, this would end up being less common among his body of work. It's grown on me. Maybe because Joe Sinnott is just about the nicest human being on earth.

Similar thing happened to me when I met Stan Goldberg. He had high enthusiasm for drawing a 3 Stooges sketch, the book he was working on at the time, but I steered him as graciously as possible to a Millie.

You're right! I didn't think of it. Great play by DP and Stan Goldeberg, but in my case I was 15 and founder of a local comic book club. It was at the first con we had organized, at a local mall, and Joe was there for free to help us kids with our club. He was also the reason we had Joe Staton, the Pinis, Herb Trimpe, Dan Green and Greg Larocque. They graciously sold us OA pages at $10; no appearance fees, autograph charges or sketch fees.

I also still have the Hulk by Trimpe, inked by Dan Green. It was a good day. :cloud9:

I see some BA Defenders getting very good prices on eBay:

Defenders 17 1st Wrecking Crew

Defenders 18 - 1st Full App Wrecking Crew

couldn't sell a VF/NM #17 here for $30 w/ a #18 thrown in for free :banana:

People aren't really paying that much:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Bronze-Age-1970-83/12590/i.html?LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&LH_Sold=1&rmvSB=true&_sop=13&_nkw=defenders+17+-complete+-guides+-masterworks+-16+-lot+-foom+-art

I see some BA Defenders getting very good prices on eBay:

Defenders 17 1st Wrecking Crew

Defenders 18 - 1st Full App Wrecking Crew

couldn't sell a VF/NM #17 here for $30 w/ a #18 thrown in for free :banana:

People aren't really paying that much:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Bronze-Age-1970-83/12590/i.html?LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&LH_Sold=1&rmvSB=true&_sop=13&_nkw=defenders+17+-complete+-guides+-masterworks+-16+-lot+-foom+-art

Well, not BSDs like you guys . . . :baiting:lol:insane: