• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

Once again, I have to thank this board for helping me find some hidden eBay gems.

Went to an LCS after work and found a VF Two-in-One in a 75% off box.

Now to make some money before people realize what they are buying.

:thumbsup:

What are they buying?

Once again, I have to thank this board for helping me find some hidden eBay gems.

What are they buying?

A comic worth a quarter.

What are they buying?

Bad speculation, everybody trying to beat the price inflation.

What are they buying?

You should embrace it. In fact you should embrace every high dollar Bronze Age sale. (thumbs u

What are they buying?

You should embrace it. In fact you should embrace every high dollar Bronze Age sale. (thumbs u

I don't have a problem chasing bad money. I have a problem with people starting false rumors on here. A lot of people read the information on here and never comment.

Flip the search to "Most Recent Prices" and you get a different story:

Real Talk

Still a high price for a no-name book, but not pulling down those prices anymore.

nm copies selling for a lot, mid-grade fetching a very respectable number. time to dig that one up.

yeah, it could be that, just weird that such a cruddy copy got so high twice with $130-$160 sales of seemingly less cruddy copies during that period.

anyway, it's one mainstream BA book that sells for WAY over guide on the interweb in low/mid grade, so you can make out like a bandit just paying guide in a retail setting that isn't ebay obsessed (unless OPG jacked it up this year?)

yeah, it could be that, just weird that such a cruddy copy got so high twice with $130-$160 sales of seemingly less cruddy copies during that period.

anyway, it's one mainstream BA book that sells for WAY over guide on the interweb in low/mid grade, so you can make out like a bandit just paying guide in a retail setting that isn't ebay obsessed (unless OPG jacked it up this year?)

121 & 129 have really taken off in the past year with the market uptick. If/ when there is a slow down again it will drop back down.

Flip the search to "Most Recent Prices" and you get a different story:

Real Talk

Still a high price for a no-name book, but not pulling down those prices anymore.

nm copies selling for a lot, mid-grade fetching a very respectable number. time to dig that one up.

And fast. I smell another Coldblood situation occurring with this one.