• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I've heard that the HTD appearance was was mostly intended to be a meta joke about post-credits scenes, and that there are no plans to actually do anything further. Which fits the character perfectly. So now is probably a great time to dump, slabbed or not.

You are more then happy to share your source.

I've heard that the HTD appearance was was mostly intended to be a meta joke about post-credits scenes, and that there are no plans to actually do anything further. Which fits the character perfectly. So now is probably a great time to dump, slabbed or not.

Maybe he's referring to one of Gunn's recent tweets?

(mid-way through the page)

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn

For easy reading.

James Gunn @JamesGunn · Aug 1

.@eonline @Isaac_O_C_A The end tag was just me having a bit of fun. At the end of the day, we don't take ourselves too seriously.

As I mentioned earlier he said almost the same thing elsewhere , but it was more generalized.

Side note Howard is there earlier in the movie hanging in a cage.

I am a bit jealous of you guys making all this money of Fear 19 I wish I had a dozen copies.

Maybe he's referring to one of Gunn's recent tweets?

(mid-way through the page)

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn

I was discussing the movie with my sister, who is a movie critic. I don't know where she heard that, but certainly she follows the movie industry more and speaks with a lot more people connected to it than I do.