• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I guess the real question is, "Are you a pimp for MCS?" hmlol

Not in the least. It's a legitimate auction site though.

Perhaps, but it doesn't belong in this thread . . . (and btw, I know you're not). :foryou:

Flash Gordon #30 maybe? It's a rare Whitman issue.

Rare? :roflmao:

That book has to be one of the most common of the "rare" Whitman issues. Either there was a huge find of this book in recent years or nobody hangs onto them because there are always copies for sale on eBay.

Edited by rjrjr

Flash Gordon #30 maybe? It's a rare Whitman issue.

Rare? :roflmao:

That book has to be one of the most common of the "rare" Whitman issues. Either there was a huge find of this book in recent years or nobody hangs onto them because there are always copies for sale on eBay.

I know that this is for eBay listings, but still that auction ended ALOT higher than I expected for those Gold Key/Whitman books. I was just looking for clarification as to why it ended so high. Wasn't sure what I was missing. My assumption was a super rare Whitman, but then again I thought most of those were the cartoon animal ones.