• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,870 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Dang.... what is going on

I'm not sure but I'll be posting up a few tomorrow for $30 - $35 apiece to get some quick cash.  I think I've got 20 or so still in the boxes so we can play this game if they like lol 

Sold my MCP 72 last night. yay! I have 2 handy, but I am almost sure I have 5-8 more somewhere mixed up in my "misc marvel" boxes before I decided MCP should get its own box.

If only the Kieth issues would pick up. I could retire.

1 hour ago, the blob said:

Sold my MCP 72 last night. yay! I have 2 handy, but I am almost sure I have 5-8 more somewhere mixed up in my "misc marvel" boxes before I decided MCP should get its own box.

i found the 4 that i had in various boxes - sold 2, down to my last 2 this week

2 hours ago, the blob said:

I am desperately hoping for a Cyber on screen whoop buttocks 

2 hours ago, the blob said:

I used to have 8 copies I picked up for maybe 40cents each, sold four copies four years ago for $4-10... oh well. Still have 3 copies left to sell and one to keep.

29 minutes ago, jcjames said:

I used to have 8 copies I picked up for maybe 40cents each, sold four copies four years ago for $4-10... oh well. Still have 3 copies left to sell and one to keep.

whenever I went to NYCC last (4 years ago?) I got about 10 from a dollar box guy who I think sold me a packed shortbox for $100 or something, so less than $1. i could not believe they were still there on the last day of a 4 day show. shows how dead the book was.

54 minutes ago, the blob said:

whenever I went to NYCC last (4 years ago?) I got about 10 from a dollar box guy who I think sold me a packed shortbox for $100 or something, so less than $1. i could not believe they were still there on the last day of a 4 day show. shows how dead the book was.

I never understood why it was ever a dead 2-for-a-dollar book. (shrug)

I think that the serial nature of the story hurts value and collectability big time. All but the most hardcore are all "what issue did Weapon X start/end?" You do not just look for one book, you have to look for 72-84? or whatever it is. Great great covers too. I bought the set in 9.8 here on the boards I think, maybe sold them here as well! D'OH!

2 hours ago, Bird said:

I think that the serial nature of the story hurts value and collectability big time. All but the most hardcore are all "what issue did Weapon X start/end?" You do not just look for one book, you have to look for 72-84? or whatever it is. Great great covers too. I bought the set in 9.8 here on the boards I think, maybe sold them here as well! D'OH!

Didn't hurt the first old man Logan