• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

Soooo Bishop and Apocalypse first appearances heating up because maybe they'll be in the movie?

What about Mr Sinister and Omega Red? Both undervalued in my opinion.

When is this movie due out or even some casting?

Soooo Bishop and Apocalypse first appearances heating up because maybe they'll be in the movie?

What about Mr Sinister and Omega Red? Both undervalued in my opinion.

So is Blink, Archangel,Warpath,Psylocke

3 out of the 4 have risen in value in the last couple of years.

One of the above has been confirmed to be in the movie out of the 4.

Wonder which of the 4 is undervalued and confirmed in the movie?

Is there some rumor I have not heard about that doomsday is going to appear in MOS #2? The raw books are sellng fairly well in high grade right now it looks like as well. I'm going to go into my box of them in a few minutes and see if I have any 9.8 candidates.

Is there some rumor I have not heard about that doomsday is going to appear in MOS #2? The raw books are sellng fairly well in high grade right now it looks like as well. I'm going to go into my box of them in a few minutes and see if I have any 9.8 candidates.

IMO WB has only 3 choices for MOS 2. It has to be either Brainac, Doomsday or Metallo for MOS 2 to be successful. If WB does Lex again they will loose the audience.

IMO WB has only 3 choices for MOS 2. It has to be either Brainac, Doomsday or Metallo for MOS 2 to be successful. If WB does Lex again they will loose the audience.

I personally think that the Parasite would translate really well to the big screen. Doomsday or Braniac would be great as well, especially the Braniac from "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?"

I think Mongol would make a good adversary with his Warworld. Although that would also make for a good villian in a JLA movie.

I think Mongol would make a good adversary with his Warworld. Although that would also make for a good villian in a JLA movie.

I love Mongol. But he is a blatant ripoff of Thanos, and it would be too similar to Thanos being in the Avengers movie. it would look like they were trying to imitate, and that would be bad for biz.

I love Mongol. But he is a blatant ripoff of Thanos, and it would be too similar to Thanos being in the Avengers movie. it would look like they were trying to imitate, and that would be bad for biz.

Which is exactly why WB will do it. :tonofbricks:

So Marvel rips off Darkseid with Thanos and then DC returns the favour by ripping off Thanos with Mongol.

Sounds like Marvel needs to go back to that well once again