• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,847 posts in this topic

This was discussed in another thread, but those inserts are reprints of the original mini comic. So that's a reprinted first app only - not the real first app

Okay, grandpa. Don't get yourself excited now.

:preach:

Just kidding. Was just doing research on forum 2002 activity, and had no idea you were THE first member.

:cloud9:

Back when I was the only guy here, everything that was posted seemed brilliant to me (shrug)

This was discussed in another thread, but those inserts are reprints of the original mini comic. So that's a reprinted first app only - not the real first app

Just kidding. Was just doing research on forum 2002 activity, and had no idea you were THE first member.

Back when I was the only guy here, everything that was posted seemed brilliant to me (shrug)

:roflmao:

I actually thought that when I posted.

1) First forumite to join the comic area.

2) Best conversations up to that point.

3) Only periodically would he call out "My precious" as he gently rubbed his PC monitor.

:whee:

But you only had a one star rating... hm

My trigger finger just got itchy I noticed not one! Not two! But THREE copies of Darkhawk 1 cgc 9.8 available on eBay!

hm

Well if there is 3 they will probably be 4,5 and 6 at some point soon. Patience

Still looking for the 9.9 or 10 to pop up

Waiting on issue 4, 5, and 6 to pop up at slightly affordable prices. lol

Yeah, that's not the first time they've battled.

IIRC.

Its not the first time they battled (xmen 212 and 213 immediately come to mind), but it tells the story of their first battle.

^^

Yea I completely agree with that one, but that somewhat explains why Wolvie vol 2 number 10 continues to sell well CGC 9.8's stay in the $75-125 range.

Wolvie vol 2 number 2 now picking up to that same range with the Samurai cover. That might retain value in the same range now that Hugh has put out an arguably good 'Wolverine' movie

First Nebula seems to have been edging up a bit lately, but nothing like X-Factor 6. I for one, however, hope the Nebula from the movie is such a big hit, that 257 takes off. Not that I'd ever sell, but still. Go Nebula!

Darkhawk #1 definitely is NOT tracking "well."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321171288449?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649

Peace,

Chip

There's a definite demand for 9.6/9.8 certified copies. Without looking at GPA, 9.8s are going for about $130 and 9.6's $50.

Raw copies, especially sub 9.6, are everywhere and not worth the cost of shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321171288449?ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1560.l2649

Peace,

Chip

There's a definite demand for 9.6/9.8 certified copies. Without looking at GPA, 9.8s are going for about $130 and 9.6's $50.

Raw copies, especially sub 9.6, are everywhere and not worth the cost of shipping.

Aye yep, especially $8.00 shipping as this particular auction states.

DAN

Peace,

Chip

Aye yep, especially $8.00 shipping as this particular auction states.

DAN

^^

Peace,

Chip

But why are the 9.6's and 9.8's worth so much?

Based on the likely high print run, lack of popularity of the character (as far as I know), and lack of movie/TV prospects, I would expect a Darkhawk 1 CGC 9.8 to go for $30 to $50 max.