• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

What the heck is going on at the moment?

Nostalgia...This era of comics appeal to collectors entering their late 30s and they have some disposable income and they want high grade.

Same thing happened with Bronze Age when CGC first came around.

Fair enough and I concur. But $230? The last 9.8 sold on ebay for $167, which is about right imo. Will be interesting to see what the next one gets hm There's one ending in about a day.

One of my favourite Coppers, btw. The story and art are exceptional if you're a Venom fan (thumbs u

Nostalgia...This era of comics appeal to collectors entering their late 30s and they have some disposable income and they want high grade.

Fair enough and I concur. But $230? The last 9.8 sold on ebay for $167, which is about right imo. Will be interesting to see what the next one gets hm There's one ending in about a day.

One of my favourite Coppers, btw. The story and art are exceptional if you're a Venom fan (thumbs u

:whee:

Really. A 25 year old book is exploding? I wish I heard this phenomenon earlier.

The Rule of 25 holds. IT ALWAYS HOLDS.

Really. A 25 year old book is exploding? I wish I heard this phenomenon earlier.

mintcollector will be along in a moment to refute

With a boatload full of wisdom we lack

Of course. He has experience in other collectible fields, so the characteristics of those hobbies must surely hold true for this one.

Of course. He has experience in other collectible fields, so the characteristics of those hobbies must surely hold true for this one.

Yeah, and I'm good at working on cars, therefore I should have no trouble working on combines.