• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

lol

About 6 months ago, I sold two copies for $40 each...one of them was a total borderline 9.8, but I sold it as a 9.6. I didn't want to send it.

The buyer gets it...and complains that it's not high enough grade.

lol

Stupid eBay.

I told them to send it back, I would be HAPPY to refund them. You think I got it back?

meh

lol

About 6 months ago, I sold two copies for $40 each...one of them was a total borderline 9.8, but I sold it as a 9.6. I didn't want to send it.

The buyer gets it...and complains that it's not high enough grade.

lol

Stupid eBay.

I told them to send it back, I would be HAPPY to refund them. You think I got it back?

meh

Whenever I get a message like that, and I tell them I'll be happy to accept a return on the item, I never hear from them again.

Looking like Wolverine #154 & 155 are sleepers as well. I'll have to pull my copies and get them online ASAP.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-154-155-Sep-2000-Marvel-NM-9-4-Deadpool-Liefeld-art-/251652835906?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a97ad8a42

Ugh...I never thought I'd be scouring through my boxes for freaking X-FORCE and Deadpool crud.

Peace,

Chip

there is some irony that i have been buying these issues for years awaiting the moment when they pop and, of course, i have them scattered throughout 100 or whatever boxes in my comic cave. genius. pure genius.

there is some irony that i have been buying these issues for years awaiting the moment when they pop and, of course, i have them scattered throughout 100 or whatever boxes in my comic cave. genius. pure genius.

:signfunny:

Thank god I used to be an engineer. Organization just comes naturally to me. I can usually find any comic (out of about 70,000) in a matter of minutes. :cool:

Another ultra rare deadpool comic to get now while the price is low. Marvel vs Capcom 3 mini comic came with the limited edition game, not with the standard edition. Very low print and most gamers that dont collect would have likely not taken care of the issue.

it's called Marvel versus Capcom - Fate of the wolrd

has Wolerine, Cap, Iron man and Deadpool on the cover - no spidey (odd)

Do you live in a castle? Where do you store 300 comic boxes??

Three 4-drawer lateral file cabinets

Two 2-drawer lateral file cabinets

Four 5-drawer standard file cabinets

Seven 4-drawer standard file cabinets

One 2-drawer standard file cabinet

12 CGC boxes

14 Magazine boxes

80-85 long comic boxes

50 short comic boxes

hm

I either need to downsize or buy more lateral file cabinets. lol

Downsizing is the preferred method right now.

Looking like Wolverine #154 & 155 are sleepers as well. I'll have to pull my copies and get them online ASAP.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-154-155-Sep-2000-Marvel-NM-9-4-Deadpool-Liefeld-art-/251652835906?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a97ad8a42

Ugh...I never thought I'd be scouring through my boxes for freaking X-FORCE and Deadpool crud.

Peace,

Chip

They have always sold decently, but I agree that pretty high for those two books.

Do you live in a castle? Where do you store 300 comic boxes??

Three 4-drawer lateral file cabinets

Two 2-drawer lateral file cabinets

Four 5-drawer standard file cabinets

Seven 4-drawer standard file cabinets

One 2-drawer standard file cabinet

12 CGC boxes

14 Magazine boxes

80-85 long comic boxes

50 short comic boxes

hm

I either need to downsize or buy more lateral file cabinets. lol

Downsizing is the preferred method right now.

God, my wife would kill me. :insane: