• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

There are still a few available on Amazon, I managed to snag a copy of sandman 4 and Lucifer 1 for under 20. Its a gamble buying off of Amazon but eBay prices are already through the roof!

Amazon has become my last place to buy comics. I swear most sellers on there cant pack worth a :censored:

Almost 50% of my books that I buy there get bent in the mail.

Xforce 2 getting more heat, with Liefeld announcement that Kane will also be utilized in the upcomming movie.

I've picked up a number of copies of X-Force #2 over the years, including an initial order of a couple of dozen when it first came out. Many of the copies have a printing defect that almost looks like a very light production crease running diagonally across the cover in different areas. It doesn't show up in scans & sometimes i'll even miss it under a heavy light.

Anybody that has multiple copies care to chime in on whether this is common on the book & how it would affect the grade? I'm assuming it is related to the silver ink process used but not sure how to grade an otherwise NM/M book.

Xforce 2 getting more heat, with Liefeld announcement that Kane will also be utilized in the upcomming movie.

I've picked up a number of copies of X-Force #2 over the years, including an initial order of a couple of dozen when it first came out. Many of the copies have a printing defect that almost looks like a very light production crease running diagonally across the cover in different areas. It doesn't show up in scans & sometimes i'll even miss it under a heavy light.

Anybody that has multiple copies care to chime in on whether this is common on the book & how it would affect the grade? I'm assuming it is related to the silver foil process used but not sure how to grade an otherwise NM/M book.

Silver Foil?

None of my copies have foil on them.

Anybody that has multiple copies care to chime in on whether this is common on the book & how it would affect the grade? I'm assuming it is related to the silver foil process used but not sure how to grade an otherwise NM/M book.

Silver Foil?

None of my copies have foil on them.

Sorry, edited to say silver ink, similar to what was used in the Marvel Milestone books.

Why would liefeld know whats going on with the Deadpool movie? He doesn't own the property and he didn't really help the character become as popular and successful as he has become in the last ten years.

I feel like he is just reaching and making things up, but who knows?

Why would liefeld know whats going on with the Deadpool movie? He doesn't own the property and he didn't really help the character become as popular and successful as he has become in the last ten years.

Studios probably want to keep him around for creative insight, which is a shame. Everything he does nowadays just seems like a desperate attempt to be relevant again.

Studios probably want to keep him around for creative insight, which is a shame. Everything he does nowadays just seems like a desperate attempt to be relevant again.

+1

He's the subject matter expert on pouches.

He's the subject matter expert on pouches.

Ah, yes. I forgot about his dissertation on the evolution of depth,placement and purpose of pouches from the antebellum period to the digital age.