• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,820 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Silver Surfer #34 gets a lot of attention, with the return of Thanos, but #44 (Thanos completes Infinity Gems acquisition) is starting to go crazy. Described as Fine, with a day left:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SILVER-SURFER-44-FINE-THANOS-HUGE-SELECTIONS-/181573449991?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a469ef907

Another purchase of this book by a zero feedback buyer who registered for an account on the sale date. Fake email address provided. Not a real sale.

eBay - New Mutants 87 CGC 9.8

Hopefully the MCS sale is legit, but I doubt it is. Some skulduggery and malfeasance is going on.

Another purchase of this book by a zero feedback buyer who registered for an account on the sale date. Fake email address provided. Not a real sale.

Hopefully the MCS sale is legit, but I doubt it is. Some skulduggery and malfeasance is going on.

I've had mine for sale since u pointed out the price increase. Best offer I've received was $325.

I've noticed some shenanigans with I zombie 1 (modern) lately as well.

I've had mine for sale since u pointed out the price increase. Best offer I've received was $325.

If you are referring to the IZombie 1 CGC 9.8s that keep selling, those are mine. I have 8 copies and have sold 4 in the last month or so. Is this what you are referring to?

The increase up to the 29th looked legit. However, the sharp increase on the 29th was due to at least three shill buyers making bogus purchases.

I've now restricted 0 feedback users from buying my items. I've never had problem in the past, but I guess it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. The 29th sale of mine has been scrubbed on GPA and this one will as well.

If you are referring to the IZombie 1 CGC 9.8s that keep selling, those are mine. I have 8 copies and have sold 4 in the last month or so. Is this what you are referring to?

yes that is correct. My apologies but the GPA shows the same book sold 3 times (same serial #)

if all 3 were sold and paid for :applause: I have one that just came back so if the prices have gone up ^^

yes that is correct. My apologies but the GPA shows the same book sold 3 times (same serial #)

if all 3 were sold and paid for :applause: I have one that just came back so if the prices have gone up ^^

They were all bought and paid for and I just left the same scan up because this book isn't centered or anything like that. I will be relisting another one tonight or tomorrow as soon as I pack up this one. Good luck with your copy.