• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Look at the bid history on the 9.6 batman adventures 12 that just sold to the 0 feedback seller. Then look at the bid history of the second losing bidder with 26 feedback. They both bid on the same last three auctions in the same time period... FOUL !

And there it is. (thumbs u

Awakeintheashes I think noted that there was suspicious activity on NM87 a few months ago

Yeah, there was quite a bit of suspicious activity going on a couple months back. I was trying to move a few books that kept getting bought but never paid for. It was happening to other sellers, too.

I alerted GPA to this and they scrubbed my fake sales as well as the fake MCS sales. I'm not sure if the purchases from in the last month are legit. I stopped paying attention. I'm sorry.

Breaking News folks :news:

The economy is getting better, gas is getting cheaper and people are spending money.

This is going to be a good year for selling comics.

I hope so.

I have the confidence to put all chips in (thumbs u

Are 0 feedback bidders not allowed to bid? I have 0 feedback bidders bid and win my auctions all the time.

If there was some illuminati trying to control the market would they not be using at least one or five of their shill accounts that have feedback, just to cover their tracks? I mean if there is some illuminati doing so, can they not be at least smart illuminati :wishluck:

There are also real bidders with real feedback bidding this up too. People are giving way to much credit that the comic market can be so easily manipulated.

Jim

Well whatever the reason why the hell would the bid go to 900.00 when thier is a 9.6 listed right below it for a 799.00 BIN :screwy: It just seems real off. There has been a lot of action on this book like that !

(shrug) hm

Awakeintheashes I think noted that there was suspicious activity on NM87 a few months ago

Yeah, there was quite a bit of suspicious activity going on a couple months back. I was trying to move a few books that kept getting bought but never paid for. It was happening to other sellers, too.

I alerted GPA to this and they scrubbed my fake sales as well as the fake MCS sales. I'm not sure if the purchases from in the last month are legit. I stopped paying attention. I'm sorry.

Ah. Interesting.

Let's see if it keeps going up and up then.

Breaking News folks :news:

The economy is getting better, gas is getting cheaper and people are spending money.

This is going to be a good year for selling comics.

I hope so.

Last year's sales sales certainly sucked big-time so this year should be better. I'm off to a good start. :wishluck:

and unemployment is at 5 percent..

No more truth to this than the BA 12 9.6 auction.

It's still over 10% in Philly and they hiked the gas tax again on top of raising the tax on cigs another $2 a pack.

Edited by Lonzilla

It's still over 10% in Philly and they hiked the gas tax again on top of raising the tax on cigs another $2 a pack.

No it isn't: There's no place in Pennsylvania where its over 6.7%.

Ah. Interesting.

Let's see if it keeps going up and up then.

My 9.8 sale of $300 was legit after my first sale with a npb. Just figured I'd share the info.

No it isn't: There's no place in Pennsylvania where its over 6.7%.

The out going governor cutoff unemployment compensation for hundreds of thousands of people when most states were giving extensions, those who were no longer getting benefits in PA didn't count as "unemployed" anymore in the state's numbers. It was an artificial drop in numbers. I don't know about the rest of the state but in Philly the bulk of the "jobs" available are fast food, part time or seasonal.

I live here and see it everyday, try it instead of googling some administration's inflated numbers

I would think that if the real unemployment rate is 10%, that there wouldn't be any jobs available. Since there are jobs available, I'm not buying the 10% argument. Americans are just lazy and more content to live on the dole than put in the sacrifice.

I would think that if the real unemployment rate is 10%, that there wouldn't be any jobs available. Since there are jobs available, I'm not buying the 10% argument. Americans are just lazy and more content to live on the dole than put in the sacrifice.
(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

I've bought couple over the last few months. I guess I missed your auctions b/c I always paid right away.