• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/marvel-tv-developing-new-warriors-comedy-series-featuring-squirrel-girl-a144910

MSH v2 #8 and Thor 411 will get some nice bumps

(Yes IMO 411 over 412) tougher to find in high grade, shows all the characters forming the team and first full appearance of Dwayne Michael Taylor. If you read both 411 and 412, you would agree. 412 has the cover but that's it.

What is that...Iron Man?

Unfortunately if that looks like Iron Man to you, the next thing you may want to read shouldn't be a comic book.

Hurry

(:

I'm gonna hafta disagree on this one. Dude looks like Iron Man.

Disco Iron Man

Thank you.

I honestly don't know who the character is supposed to be in the picture it posted.

Disco Iron Man

Thank you.

I honestly don't know who the character is supposed to be in the picture it posted.

I can see how you confused them. Uncanny!

rLoYTEq.jpg

:baiting:

One of the coolest characters developed by Perez and Wolfman. The uniform does serve a purpose.

Most of the metal he wears and uses is Promethium, the volatile variety which he's immune to thanks to his physical prowess. However, in the New 52, he wears a full suit composed of Nth metal. This armor allows him to absorb blows from some of the mightiest DC beings, as evidenced by it being able to absorb numerous blows from Lobo.

Something I was not aware of is in Modern DC lore he has a different master trainer.

Green Arrow (vol. 4) #66 claims that an assassin known as Natas taught Deathstroke "almost everything he knows" (a retcon of his origin in The New Teen Titans: Judas Contract, where his future wife, Adeline Kane, trained him while he was in the military).

Disco Iron Man

Thank you.

rLoYTEq.jpg

One of the coolest characters developed by Perez and Wolfman. The uniform does serve a purpose.

Most of the metal he wears and uses is Promethium, the volatile variety which he's immune to thanks to his physical prowess. However, in the New 52, he wears a full suit composed of Nth metal. This armor allows him to absorb blows from some of the mightiest DC beings, as evidenced by it being able to absorb numerous blows from Lobo.

Something I was not aware of is in Modern DC lore he has a different master trainer.

Green Arrow (vol. 4) #66 claims that an assassin known as Natas taught Deathstroke "almost everything he knows" (a retcon of his origin in The New Teen Titans: Judas Contract, where his future wife, Adeline Kane, trained him while he was in the military).

I haven't read anything with Terminator since the series Zeck worked on. I honestly didn't know what that armored character was as it bears little to no resemblance to the costume I'm used to.

Disco Iron Man

Thank you.

rLoYTEq.jpg

I haven't read anything with Terminator since the series Zeck worked on. I honestly didn't know what that armored character was as it bears little to no resemblance to the costume I'm used to.

Even the Arrow version differed from the original 80's design. But it was done in such a way with the kevlar clothing it fit the character.

VVB12eH.jpg

Manu Bennett did an amazing job. It would be nice if they can bring him back one day to Arrow.

Disco Iron Man

Thank you.

rLoYTEq.jpg

Even the Arrow version differed from the original 80's design. But it was done in such a way with the kevlar clothing it fit the character.

VVB12eH.jpg

Manu Bennett did an amazing job. It would be nice if they can bring him back one day to Arrow.

I've never watched Arrow, so I wasn't even aware of that version :(

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/avengers/marvel-tv-developing-new-warriors-comedy-series-featuring-squirrel-girl-a144910

(Yes IMO 411 over 412) tougher to find in high grade, shows all the characters forming the team and first full appearance of Dwayne Michael Taylor. If you read both 411 and 412, you would agree. 412 has the cover but that's it.

Also please post this in the bronze and silver sections

Might as well go for gold and atomic too

Think the folks in the coin section would appreciate the heads-up as well.

I just posted in the Chinese Pre-Revolution Stamp forum.

I just posted in the Chinese Pre-Revolution Stamp forum.

lol

What the heck??

There are some origins in the comic book lexicon that can be toyed with. Deathstroke's, in NTT 44, isn't one that needs any massaging. :sumo:

There are some origins in the comic book lexicon that can be toyed with. Deathstroke's, in NTT 44, isn't one that needs any massaging. :sumo:

Oh, I totally agree! It was fine the way it was. And sad.

:(