• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Quite a big jump since July;

Yup go figure.. People are dumb

Yep, they should know the one they want is #8 . . . :grin:

477t9w.jpg

Trying to create your own market again? :baiting:

Seriously though, she's on the cover of #8. Sure, I think it's a flashback story, but ...

For what it's worth my recollection is that I sold the two as a set early in the summer for over $20. I do not think I was touting either copy as being better than NM and the #8 I might have said was a NM-. neither was a newsstand, I think.

So given slab 9.8 price ratio to raw NM, that doesn't seem too crazy

477t9w.jpg

Seriously though, she's on the cover of #8. Sure, I think it's a flashback story, but ...

For what it's worth my recollection is that I sold the two as a set early in the summer for over $20. I do not think I was touting either copy as being better than NM and the #8 I might have said was a NM-. neither was a newsstand, I think.

no its true, 8 is the real first app. she's on the cover AND she's in the comic, yes its a flashback.

477t9w.jpg

no its true, 8 is the real first app. she's on the cover AND she's in the comic, yes its a flashback.

Of course it is (and of course I am . . . ) :grin:

Poor execution there, why is there a reflection in the barrel and why is the scope in the barrel.

cuz it's a lazer?

you just cannot comprehend the technology

I was hoping a Deathlok nerd would come along and explain it to me. Took longer then expected.

$167.50 final gavel price...and it isn't even her 1st appearance...amazing. #8 is her 1st 'real' appearance.

$167.50 final gavel price...and it isn't even her 1st appearance...amazing. #8 is her 1st 'real' appearance.

Glad I decided to keep picking these up in $1 boxes when I see them. Am also sitting on a stack of 8's I can barely give away.