• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Hard to consider prestige format books like Omega Men 3 bronze.

As for NTT, I know years-wise under the revised definition it is bronz, but given that it is a title that ushered in and defined the copper age hard to call it bronze. Made the old 1980 up definition of copper a lot more palatable because there was a big title #1 sitting right there in 1980.

Interestingly enough, I don't have a hard time calling the whole Byrne run on X-Men bronze. It is a nebulous definition.

Makes sense. But I'd definitely consider his Alpha Flight work Copper.

Yup. My reaction as well. I remember when this comic came out on Steve moncuse Fishwrap and it immediately went to the dollar bins (or back then, the 50 cent bins). The only thing working for it at the time was that it was published by the same guy that put out Fish Police.

Now Sam & Max have a cult following among gamers and Fish Police is.. Well nowhere really.

That was one of mine. I've had it up for a while, and kept the faith on it.

Yup. My reaction as well. I remember when this comic came out on Steve moncuse Fishwrap and it immediately went to the dollar bins (or back then, the 50 cent bins). The only thing working for it at the time was that it was published by the same guy that put out Fish Police.

Now Sam & Max have a cult following among gamers and Fish Police is.. Well nowhere really.

Purcell's original art has done well too. He sold the BACK cover to one of the monkey island games (maybe #2?), its an illustration of a map with a big candle (read: not very sexy) for about $5000 (?) waaay back in 2007 and a loose prelim for another for $2200 back around 2011

That was one of mine.

How many do you have????

and

:golfclap:

:acclaim: Oh, I just had the one. I meant it was one of the many books I have on consignment with MCS.

Well congrats and I think you were very wise to grade this book AND set it up at that price. Ive been thinking of grading mine but I always end up selling them for 20-30 raw before I get to it. So again :golfclap:

Time again for the X-Men 221 pump and dump with Mr Sinister announced for the next Wolverine movie. I still can't say his name with a straight face, makes me think of Simon Bar Sinister from the Underdog cartoons.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=1&_nkw=x-men%20221&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

lol i just sold a 9.6 on Sunday for $91 and was happy with that price

good thing I still have another 9.6 and 9.4 that I'll put up tonight

:thumbsup:

Looks like $125 is the new price for a 9.6. And to think I was bummed about getting back 2 9.6 at Baltimore.

lol i just sold a 9.6 on Sunday for $91 and was happy with that price

good thing I still have another 9.6 and 9.4 that I'll put up tonight

:thumbsup:

Looks like $125 is the new price for a 9.6. And to think I was bummed about getting back 2 9.6 at Baltimore.

i've got one on HGC that's just sitting at $110, lousy wrap but hasn't received the IHOP treatment