• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Just sold my 3rd copy of Silver Surfer #44 in 4 days. If you have them, list them.

Does anybody remember the boardie that asked about what comics to get at the Family Dollar store a couple years back? He took a picture of the display and SS #44 was one of the books there.

For a freaking $1.

A couple years back? According to your sign up date you weren't around a couple years back. hm

:jokealert:

All the copies I've found were below $5. The 9.8 I sold was $2, I think.

I bought my original copy for 90 cents...

:whistle:

I bought multiple copies recently from a 3 for $2 box. beat that!

And now my Infinity Gauntlet set is gone!

Who knew an inanimate object would have so much pull. It's truly a Copper Festivus miracle!

edit: krap -- and mine seems pretty cheap in comparison; a VF/NM set went for $130.

Wow

Edited by manetteska

Who knew an inanimate object would have so much pull. It's truly a Copper Festivus miracle!

edit: krap -- and mine seems pretty cheap in comparison; a VF/NM set went for $130.

Wow

Nice sale! Maybe it'll go up even more with more people watching the Avengers this weekend hm

I just need Infinity Gauntlet #1 to hit $50 raw and I can die happy.

I'm waiting for Infinity War 1 pop. Its the name of the MOVIE for crying out loud!!

at least get to $25, come on.

I'm waiting for Infinity War 1 pop. Its the name of the MOVIE for crying out loud!!

are you the person i sold like 30 copies to here for less than $1 each?

i have no idea what i was thinking. infinity gauntlet had already started to pick up, but IW 1 was still worthless, so I just unloaded like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

i have no idea what i was thinking. infinity gauntlet had already started to pick up, but IW 1 was still worthless, so I just unloaded like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

haha I wish. But I have plenty for if/when the time comes.

Wow

What's weird about that is that I bought NM copies for $10ish per pop and yet it would seem that if I were to resell them I would double my investment. Makes no sense to me. lol

If I was sitting on a bunch of Suicide Squad material I would be trying to dump it like crazy right now. That movie looks like garbage.

Based on what exactly, a photo?

I think there's been at least 3 photos. I generally make all my judgments about movies after 6 photos, but to each their own.

* Ahem * , and you were not the only one...